“I Liked it Here” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Nashville Airport

You added Hyatt Place Nashville Airport to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Nashville Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   721 Royal Parkway, Nashville, TN 37214 (Formerly AmeriSuites Nashville Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #59 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Arlington, Virginia
“I Liked it Here”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I was on a long drive and spent one night at this hotel. I liked it -- typical Hyatt Place with good service and a budget-friendly price. I used the pool and it was very nice. The room itself was decent, though there was a humidity in the air that we couldn't air condition out, and the toilet was slow to flush.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Marion P, Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property, were glad you "liked it here" as we loved having your here! I apologize that the air conditioning was not able to cool your room down for your enjoyment, we certainly understand the humidity here can be stiffling.

We look forward to your next visit to the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport.

Kind Regards,
Marion
Asst. General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Arlington, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

This is a good hotel if you are looking for a quick stay by the airport. Otherwise i'd look around. During my recent stay I was traveling across country on a permanent move and had to bring my dog. Finding a place that is decent and also allows dogs is a pain, what made it a bit worse is finding out that when I arrived there was a $75 pet fee. While I understand some dogs and make a mess, I have a dog which is 22 lb. and is very housebroken. I feel this policy could be better served to have as a penalty on checkout if your dog has caused any damage rather than just outright.

Otherwise, the room was fine, nothing stands out bad/good. The breakfast was extremely disappointing, as there was never much food prepared and what was laid out was less than what I have experienced in typical Hyatt stays.

Location wise, close to airport but other than fast food and low end chain restaurant places there isn't much within a 10 min drive. Stay here if it's the best price is my recommendation but don't go out of your way.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your response regarding your recent stay. We absolutely love pets staying on our property and your right not all dogs make a mess, the charge is a flat rate due to the fact that the the rooms have to be deep cleaned after the departure of every animal. I apologize that we were unable to exceed your expectations, though we hope that you give us another chance the next time you visit Nashville!!
Peachtree City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

This hotel is located in a Business District and is about 20 minutes from downtown. I love this hotel and the employees go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. There are a couple restaurant's in the area to choose from in the area. I had two rooms and the only problem I had was in one of the rooms the sheets had a stain on them and found a bug in the bathroom. Overall it's a nice hotel and would consider staying there again, if in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thnak you for your review of our property. I apologize about the housekeeping issues that you mentioned above, but I am glad we were still able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to your next visit!!

Kind Regards,

Marion
Asst. General Manager
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I recently stayed at Hyatt Place airport Nashville and the towels and sheets were dingy and yellow. I had to ask for new sheets and pillow cases because they were dirty. The let out couch had the same used bedding from the last guest. They were just like they left them, USED!

• Stayed July 2014
John T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
I do apologize I was unable to exceed your expectations while staying with the Hyatt Place Nashville. I ask that you contact myself at the property, so that I may resolve this issue for you. I take pride in my hotel and the service we endeavor to provide for our guest. Once again, my apologies and I look forward to your connecting with you.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I recently stayed at the hyatt place Nashville airport, as I had a very early flight the following morning, and with it's very close proximity to the airport was a perfect location. As is with most airport hotels, the hotel has a number of competing brands surrounding it. Ample parking on site, the only downside is the lack of reasonable non fast food restaurants in the immediate area.

Checkin was very friendly, fast and efficient. I was allocated a high floor room overlooking the front of the hotel. The room was clean, and followed the hyatt place standard, bed was comfortable.

Perfect one night business stay with no drama, and significantly cheaper than the downtown hotels and opreyland options, to the normal hyatt place standard. Pretty good choice if you need an overnight hotel

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your stay at the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport. Its our pleasure to exceed your expectations. Should your travels bring you back to Nashville, you look forward to you once again staying with the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport.

Once again, Thank you.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in room 308 on May 16 and 17. Rooms were ok but after the first night I noticed a bump on my wrist and thought nothing of it, thinking it may have been my watch irritating my skin. Driving home after leaving the hotel I noticed something on my lower side. I lifted up my shirt and my wife freaked out saying there was a bug on my side. I pulled it off and it was attached to my skin looking dead which had to be latched on to me over night. I then noticed bites all over me. I will post pics so you can see for yourself. We called the hotel to tell them. They told us they would quarantine the room and have it checked out. They called back today and left a voicemail on my wife's phone saying they found nothing (of course they didn't). They didn't offer to comp our room or apologize. Listen I have never had bed bugs in my life so the accusation that I brought them with me is insulting. We are hyatt platinum members and this incident is making me change my mind about hyatt.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
John T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport. I once again apologize that you encountered a negative issue with my hotel. We take great pride and care in our service to our guest. I thank you for calling the hotel to notify me of your issue after you checked out.

I hope that this experience doesn't deter you from the Hyatt Brand of hotels. As a platinum member we highly value your loyalty to the brand.

If you have any further questions or need further assistance, please contact myself at the hotel so I can further assist you.
Levittown, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

The Hyatt was a great place to stay. The staff was amazing! The girls at the front desk went above and beyond for us. Mandy, Gerri and Sonya were always there to help assist us. We have never had such good customer service at a hotel before! and the food was GREAT- thanks Gerome!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
John T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport. I'm very pleased that my staff exceeded your expectations. I'm very proud of our team members at the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport. I will make sure they are aware of your comments.

Once again, Thank you.

Been to Hyatt Place Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!