“Wonderful Birthday!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cross street: 21st Avenue
Nashville, Tennessee
“Wonderful Birthday!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My family took me here as a surprise for my Birthday and it was wonderful. The food was wonderful, the grilled pineapple was wonderful as well, and the salad bar was amazing!!! Thanks to the staff for a wonderful night!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Good place to go for special occasion”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

We went here bc we had a groupon. We really enjoyed the meat! There were so many choices and they were all great! The other sides and salad were goo too just didn't want to waste too many calories on anything but the meat! The service was fantastic. I say all that to also say that the charged gratuity for 2 people and I hate it when I don't get to choose how much to tip. I also think compared to Fogo De Chao it is not as good but a great location and cool area to visit.

kentucky
“Good but not worth the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

My family and I ate here Jan 2013 for a birthday celebration. The salad bar was nice, with plenty to choose from. The side dishes were potatoes, fried banana and fried yuca plant. They served the sides in little dishes for about 2 ppl...and there was 6 of us. So if everyone wanted a side, you would have to ask for more. The meats were really good - cant complain about anything we ate and the customer service was very good. It's just a little high (about $40-$50 per person depending on what you drink. ( I had coffee which was outstanding). Overall, nice restaurant, just a little pricey.

• Visited January 2013
Walt Disney World, Florida
“good-elegant dinner ,again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

This was our second time at Bombasha.
We reserved a table for 2 but the reservation wasn't necessary because there were just few clients.
Their salad buffet was amazing ,every kind of deliciuos food.
Meat was tender and tasty.They also deliver at your table some braziliian sides,I really didn't like their taste.
Drinks were expensive.
I will be back on my next visit in Nashville

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nashville, Tennessee
“Just your basic neighborhood Brazilian Steakhouse”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is really hard because I actually like Bombasha. Here's the problem though, I know there is better out there. They're just not in Nashville though.

The service was good, although they failed to properly notify Open Table that I showed up for my reservation.

The food is good too. Nice selection of meat and the salad bar has everything one would want.

Yes, it's expensive BUT they all are!

However, it's no Fogo De Chao in my opinion and that's the gold standard for me. I like Texas De Brazil but don't think it's better than Bombasha.

The way I feel about Bombasha is that I look at a visit here as a special event. If I feel like dressing up some and taking my wife out for a nice dinner we'll go here. It's not the type of restaurant that would come up as a suggestion if we're looking to just "go out" for dinner without it being a special occassion.

Definetly NO on kids. Neat little bar but I'm quite sure no one comes here just to sit at the bar.

I'm sorry others haven't had a positive experience here but there's nothing to prevent me from coming back - for a special occassion that is.

• Visited November 2012