“Housekeeping” 4 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #66 of 150 hotels in Nashville
“Housekeeping”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

This was a good place go stay if you want off the beaten path. Staff friendly and helpful when needed. The hotel is clean my #1. My only complaint is the housekeeping is almost non existent, made the bed and changed the towels nothing else! Did not vacuum, dust or clean the bathroom during our whole stay! 3 nights.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Ashley A, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Opryland Airport, responded to this review, May 11, 2014
Dear Valued guest,

We are delighted to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful to you during your stay. As a full service hotel we pride ourselves on customer service. It is very unfortunate that our room service did not exceed your expectations. We will share this feedback with our housekeeping staff. We also appreciate you taking the time out to share your feedback. Our staff look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Nashville!

Best Regards,

482 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Conway, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

This is a horrible review but a compliment at the end. Room 519 next to vending and electrical room was worst I've stayed in in 20 years. Beating all night thru walls in electrical room. All day and night, thought it would stop,,, NO! All night! Worst ever!

Billy at front seat calmly listed to my complaint and wrote it down for manager, very nice and I want to send him a compliment. Very professional and I thank him.

Stayed May 2014
Sonya0216, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Opryland Airport, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I apologize for the loud noise that you experienced in your guest room all night. I know this must have been frustrating as I can't imagine how you had the opportunity to rest. For that I truly apologize.
I am elated that Billy at the front desk listened to you and was able to speak with our engineering manager about your issue. We will definitely give him a pat on the back for his great service. Our hope is that you will allow us another chance to make up for the experience that you encounter during a future stay. Thank you again for your time and feedback.
Warm regards,
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

The hotel needs a complete gut job. Mold is everywhere. Been sick since I checked in. Hotel staff is nice and professional. I have to keep my bathroom door closed due to the strong smell of mildew. Room is clean but if you're sensitive to mold please do not stay here. I have no choice because my company has an ongoing contract here. Hopefully not for long, took pictures of all the mold in the 2 rooms I tried. Even the fitness room smells of mold. Can't wait to check out!

• Stayed May 2014
Sonya0216, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Opryland Airport, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Dear Mgfly,

Thank you so much for your review and your continued business with us. I am so sorry to hear about the issues with your guest rooms during your recent stay with us. I agree our hotel is in need of a renovation and our engineering team is working to correct the ventilation problems that we have in some of our guest rooms. I hope that once you communicated your concerns to our staff that they were able to resolve your issues.
It's great that our staff was friendly to you during your stay. Your comments are valuable to us and will be used to help us better our hotel. We would love for you to give us another change in the future if not now then definitely after our renovation. Thanks you again for your review.
Our sincerest regards,
Cottonwood, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

I stayed at this hotel recently to attend Middle Tennesee Women's Retreat. I enjoyed my stay, but the hotel is old and needs lots of updates. While there one of the elevators broke down (we had been told by a staff member that it was new and they had just been released to use it) With this evevator broken it took longer to get from the floor I was staying on down to the area where we were meeting. The staff was awesome and so attentive. The servers were excellent at the meals we had Saturday noon and Saturday evening. In general I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Greetings Nannax4,

What a wonderful review! I am so happy that the staff from the front of the house to the back of the house treated you well during your stay. We definitely enjoy the Middle Tennessee Women's Retreat guests.
Thank you for your feedback on the elevators, I will pass the information on to my Engineering Manager to help us better service our guests. We enjoyed having your group with us and look forward to having you back the next time you are in the Nashville area.
Warm regards,
Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

The staff in the restaurant was excellent from the servers to Walter, the man flipping the omelets. I enjoyed each meal and was treated like a queen and like a friend. Can't beat that!! No need to go off site to eat.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Leesa L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Opryland Airport, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you for your feedback! Our team works hard everyday to make sure our guests are well taken care of!!

We hope to see you again in the near future!

Leesa LeClaire, General Manager
Holiday Inn Opryland Airport
2200 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville TN 37214
Downers Grove, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

This is a great place to stay!
The omelet chef, Walter, has a personality and friendly attitude that just makes your whole day! What a bright and wonderful start to breakfast that lasts the whole day!!

We've stayed here before and the rooms are always clean and the staff is great. I had a question while I was in the pool and the engineering person, Lisa I think her name was, explained everything to me clearly and seemed to really know her stuff. Much better than someone just telling you "just because" of "it's someone else's fault", refreshing.

We will miss the hot tub though, sorry to see it go.

Will defiantly stay here again.

Room Tip: The balcony rooms are nice but choose an interior room if the gentle sounds of the waterfall (which...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Ashley A, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Opryland Airport, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Dear Rktmn,

We are elated to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at our property. Walter is an amazing chef, and he has so much personality to go with it. Our desire is to make sure that every guest experience is a great one. We appreciate your feedback, and it will be shared with our staff. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Nashville!

Lady Lake, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Recently we stayed at the Holiday Inn at 2200 Elm Hill Pike in Nashville, Tenn. We arrived on 04/21/14 and departed on 04/24/14. From the time we entered the lobby to the day we left, we were treated like long lost family. I have been in hotel security management for 15 years and this is truly (5) star treatment. From the General Manager, Head of Engineering, Tina (restaurant) and Sheriff Susie in the lounge, they all took their time to make us feel like family. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND A STAY HERE IT IS LIKE COMING HOME.

John & Sharon Holzapfel

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Ashley A, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Opryland Airport, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Dear jeh803,

We are absolutely delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on customer service, and we are happy to hear that you experienced that warm welcome and our friendly staff. We value your positive feedback, and it will be shared with our staff. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Music City!

Best Regards,
Ashley Alexander

Been to Holiday Inn Opryland Airport? Share your experiences!