“Sort Of Hidden Gem” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Soups, Sandwiches
San Francisco, CA
“Sort Of Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

If you need to get away from the crowds and the madness, away from the cheesy tourist shops and the rest of the over-the-top that Nashville is, sneak off to Back Alley. We were in on a Saturday night, and the music was amazing (also not country, a bonus for me) and the food and the beer selection were superb.

Visited April 2014

Newport Beach, California
“Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

The concierge at our hotel recommended we go here for some good quick food and good service. I’m glad we listened to her because this place was exactly what we were looking for. BAD is a place were the locals of downtown Nashville hang, as we were told, and even being from outta town the bartender still made us feel like we were regulars too. Great Atmosphere. Great Food. I definitely recommend checking it out if you’re in Nashville, or better yet making it your place to hang if you live in near!

Nashville, Tennessee
“Worth the Search!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I work downtown Nashville and come here weekly. Rarely ever a wait and the service is also great! Lots of good choices on the menu, you can be BAD and have a delicious burger or be healthy and have a large salad, either way it’s GOOD food! I have brought many co-workers here and they love it! Definitely a hidden gem if you’re not from the area but it’s worth the search!

Nashville, TN
“Best Burger Downtown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

My co-workers and I eat here from time to time. They have the best burgers Downtown. I think it's the seasoning they put in them, but they're amazing. I've only had lunch here so I don't know about the night scene, but it'd be nice to come in for a cocktail after work. The service is great and the people are friendly.

“Really in a alley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Had a hard time finding a place and stumbled into the place. Friendly staff and one of best burger I had ever had. Find it ....can't go wrong

Been to Back Alley Diner? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Back Alley Diner, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.