“Yum!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I was so excited to find this local gem, right in the heart of Bankers Alley, downtown. Lunch was served hot and delicious. The service was impeccable! I will definitely be back for their famous Happy hour :) Jacobie promised it would be a "good time" Thank You Back Alley diner for being that bright spot in the middle of my busy day.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great local restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Enjoyed my visit. Good burger at a reasonable price. A little off the tourist path, but worth the walk.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“The Whole Package”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

A little out of the way but so worth the effort! I work in downtown Nashville and eat there at least once a week. Great selection, great food and SUPER service. Haven't stayed late enough for the happy hour but I can imagine that it's great as well. We were introduced to the talent one day when he was there getting set up early and loved the music. Look it up when you're here and you won't be sorry!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Deerfield
“Great little find while walking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Just wanted to let everyone know this is a great little place to eat, Great service and good food. Was walking thru Arcade and stumbled upon this place. Definitely was cleaner than any of the arcade restaurants. If you are in the neighborhood definitely stop in. Husband said burger was one of the best he has had and I had the smoked chicken w/peppers,onions and pepperjack cheese sandwich.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Unhappy Birthday”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

I work within walking distance of BAD and I have been for happy hour a couple of times and I liked that it's off the beaten path. I opted to go there today for my birthday lunch w/ co workers and I ended up sitting there for an HOUR and never got my lunch. Plenty of other tables around us, who walked in and sat down after we ORDERED received their food. It's obvious the waiter forgot to put our order in. Rather than "man-ing up" and admitting his error and comping the food, he just didn't come back by the table. We grabbed another waiter's attention and asked where our food was because of the long wait. They said "it's coming." It never came but the manager ended up coming by to try to smooth things over (I guess they could tell we were upset) and tried to blame the HOUR long wait on the fact that they were really busy. We brought it to the manager's attention that yes, it was busy, but we counted 3 other tables around us that had already gotten their food. I told the manager the waiter just flat out forgot to put our order in so to try to make it right, the manager offered a 25% discount. I appreciate that the manager came over to speak to us and thought he was doing the right thing by offering us a discount, but when someone has waited for an HOUR, on their birthday no less, a 25% discount is a slap in the face. And to top it all off, when we got our bills, they had left all of the drinks (cokes and teas) on the bill! Needless to say, I will not be going back.

• Visited June 2012