Our family vacations in Nashville every year around the July 4th weekend. This year we decided to try the extended stay hotel. When we arrived to our room I was overwhelmed by the fact the trash had not been taken out and our bathroom smelled like marajuana. I spoke with the desk clerk who was NOT professional at all and seemed less than upset about my situation. He did offer to allow us to change rooms but we would have had to down size and that was not a option for our family size. Due to the holiday week most hotels in our price range was booked so we was STUCK being 400 miles from home. The rest of our stay was rather quiet even so that when I asked to have room service vaccum our floors they never showed up. LESS THAN IMPRESSED..
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Orbitz and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Music City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Nashville - Airport Hotel Nashville
- Extended Stay America Nashville
- Nashville Homestead Suites
- Homestead Suites Nashville
- Homestead Nashville