You get what you pay for...
THE GOOD... great location near the airport. Front desk guy Steve was friendly and helpful. Outside of this place is clean and looks decent.
THE BAD... My non smoking room smelled like smoke. Closet shelf was broken. Toilet seat was broken but I fixed it. Mens facial hair all over the tub from previous occupant. My clean and made bed had a penny and crumbs in it. The coffee pot was missing a cup, cream, and sugar. The radio was left on from previous person. The people on one side of me had a little dog that barked like crazy. The people on the other side of me from the hood were up all hours of the night... and were yelling to each other at 6:30am standing right outside my door.
THE RESULT... The price attracts a certain clientele if you get my drift. It also means the cleaning people probably aren't paid well and do a mediocre job at best. They should be fired. I won't be staying here again when I come back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Music City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Nashville - Airport Hotel Nashville
- Extended Stay America Nashville
- Nashville Homestead Suites
- Homestead Suites Nashville
- Homestead Nashville