“It's a okay hotel. I would stay again if I had to.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Music City

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Music City to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Music City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   727 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN 37214 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #140 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Nashville, United States
“It's a okay hotel. I would stay again if I had to.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

This hotel is okay. I usually stay at the La Quinta on Atrium Way but they were sold out, as every other hotel in the area because of a medical convention. I booked a suite and it was alright. The bathroom was pretty nice and the kitchen area really came in handy. I would stay again if the LQ was sold out. I hope this helps. Ps. The regular rooms are not as nice as the suites. So if you stay BOOK A SUITE :)

~Char from Alabama

Room Tip: Book a suite!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Music City, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the near future.

89 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Columbus, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Lots of changes need made for this hotel to be up to standards and for me to ever go back. It took way to long to check in. The room still had trash under the beds, the comforters has stains on them and the staff was not in any hurry to take care of anything.

• Stayed March 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Music City, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I apologize that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. As well, I am sorry that your check-in process took so long and that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional, timely manner. I will be reviewing your comments with our staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I would be happy to speak with you further. If you would like, please contact me directly, at naa@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

I stayed there for 3 days for school and it was a great choice. Despite the little things about the rooms cleanliness, I would stay there again! Staff was friendly and knowledgeable of everything dealing with the hotel and around the hotel. The room had everything I needed for my stay to be comfortable.

• Stayed February 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Music City, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. Please accept our apologies that you had some housekeeping concerns with your room. Still, we are happy to know that you enjoyed your room overall and the service our staff provided. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Willisburg, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Don't do it! Where to begin...Room reserved was not available so got a lesser room, beds are hard, tile in kitchen is cracked & broken, lights don't work in kitchen area, towels are old, thin & like sand paper, carpet coming off the base board. Will not stay here ever again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Music City, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. The situation you described regarding the maintenance issues with your room is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. In response, our maintenance staff is going to repair items in your room as needed and take a thorough look at all of our guest rooms to make sure your experience is not repeated.

The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. Please contact me, at naa@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

bathrooms and kitchen molded, poor management, horrible housekeeping, even worse communication between managers and staff!! Do not ever stay here, they have roaches! the housekeeper herself told me to leave the hotel! That says a lot about their establishment!!

Room Tip: No such thing as a good room in this hotel!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Music City, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am extremely sorry for the level of cleanliness in your room and for the service our staff provided. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that I am addressing these issues with the staff and working with them to enhance our offerings moving forward. As well, I am coaching the entire team on how to provide better customer service and am reviewing communication standards to ensure our guests are receiving the best service possible.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please contact me, at naa2@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Leander, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I stayed here last week while on my honeymoon. It wasn't the best hotel but we got our money worth. We had a comfortable bed and all the workers we interacted with were pleasant and nice. The only thing I didn't like was the faucet in our kitchen leaked every time we turned it on. Also, the fan in the bathroom sounded like it was going to fall apart every time we turned it on. Other than that everything else was good.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Music City, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our staff and we are glad that you enjoyed our comfortable beds; however, we apologize that your fan was noisy and the faucet leaked. In response to your feedback, I am having our maintenance engineer check all rooms to ensure the fans are operating correctly.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at naa@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

The room was not clean, nor did it appear to have been adequately cleaned in the past couple of years. The amount of mold in the bathroom, on the shower head, around the tiles, the staining in the tub-- all suggest that this room hasn't been properly cared for in quite awhile. The leaking of the sink probably leads to the staining and molding in the room and sink basin as well. The floor around the room had large amounts of visible debris and the bed was absolutely uncomfortable. I am outdoors person, I sleep on the ground quite often, I have also stayed in some of the nicest hotels in the country, but the bed in my room was worse than sleeping on rocks. I have stayed at this chain before in other cities and enjoyed my experience. I am very disappointed and have no desire to stay with this chain ever again and will voice this opinion to all who will listen.

Room Tip: Rooms not at this hotel are best chosen.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. The level of cleanliness in your room that you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we are working to deep clean your room as well as improve our housekeeping procedures and inspection policies overall.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at naa@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Been to Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Music City? Share your experiences!