Pretty nice hotel, if a bit dated. Carpet in the room had seen better days, as had the furniture. I got upgraded to a 2 room suite (Platinum). It had a flat screen TV in each room. The bathroom toilet was a bit tight crammed between the sink and tub. It was extremely hot (100+) while I was there so the elevator and hallways were pretty warm, and I had the air at 62 in the bedroom and it never got down to that. The parking in the garage is extremely tight and costs 18$/day. There is an outdoor lot also.
So those are the cons..
Who cares when you have The Flying Saucer right across the street for 200+ beers (don't go on Tuesday Pint Night unless you like a large college age crowd). Just down the street you have a slew of restaurants and bars (honky tonks). 2nd street has even more places to check out. Not really much of an area for kids though. The Cumberland river is right there, the Titans stadium.. It reminded me of Beale street in Memphis, except you can't drink on the street.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Nashville
- Nashville Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Nashville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown. Our great new look and perfect downtown location coupled with our famous southern hospitality gives you a perfect formula for a memorable stay. We are located in the heart of Music City USA, just a short walk away from the downtown entertainment attractions including the Ryman Auditorium, Country Music Hall of Fame, Wildhorse Saloon, Tennessee Titans, Coyote Ugly, Hardrock Cafe the Sommet Center (home of the famous Nashville Predators), and Vanderbilt University just to name a few. Have you seen our hotel recently? From the flat screen plasma TVs and micro-fridges in our rooms to our new outdoor patio overlooking vibrant Broadway Street, you will be planning your next trip back to Nashville before you leave. Come see what s new at the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown...new lobby, new exterior, new rooms, 5 star service...new beginnings! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.