“The staff was amazing, especially Valerie, and location was perfect” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #51 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
GreenLeadersBronze level
“The staff was amazing, especially Valerie, and location was perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Hotel had a free shuttle downtown, very prompt and courteous. Location was within walking distance, also on a bus route. Staff was extremely helpful and very resourceful. Major attractions were reasonably priced and the Country Music Hall of Fame was the highlight of our trip. Don't miss the Parthenon or the farmers market either! Our next trip to Nashville we will definitely stay at this same hotel. The breakfast buffet was very typical, but it was free so no complaints. Make the trip to the Pancake Pantry...well worth the trip.The trolly tour was helpful and the guides gave you more information than you would ever get on your own, well worth the time.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Stayed here for a mid week business trip. If you need to be in federal court, this is your place. Everything good. Nice workout facility. Close to everything. Good breakfast in the morning. Coffee all day.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Location of hotel is great - so close to the action. The free shuttle service is what sold me on this hotel. I didn't think my Mother or I could walk as much as I presumed we would need to in order to see all the sites. Shuttle service was very efficient. All staff were pleasant and helpful. Breakfast buffet was more than adequate. Room was comfortable - nothing extraordinary, but comfortable and safe.

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the church next door and Broadway - Room 723.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Cuyahoga Falls
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed here in April for a marathon. The location was perfect as the marathon started 5 blocks down the road. The runners lined up along Broadway and the corrals were located just outside the doors. We were able to cheer on our runner from two spots very close to the hotel in addition to the starting line. They supplied breakfast hours early to accommodate runners staying at the hotel. Room was spacious and quiet. The towels were super soft and smelled wonderful. I debated putting that in a review, but I have never had towels that soft before! I came home and was disappointed by my own linen closet. They offer a shuttle service that is GREAT and we utilized it a little bit. The only downside was it does not run on Sunday. Also, we asked if we could get picked up at the stadium after the race. They did not go that far and we understood. However, when we returned from the long walk, I heard someone saying the shuttle was at 3rd street picking up runners. Had someone suggested they would meet us at 3rd street, it would have helped as we were tired. Kelly was very helpful.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Sterling, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Overall, our stay at the Holiday Inn Express was really good. My husband I and I stayed over Memorial Day weekend so the hotel was full. The room wasn't the newest but overall it was clean and the bed comfortable. I thought the breakfast was really good with biscuits, gravy, eggs, sausage, plus the standard cereal, breads, and oatmeal. My only problem with this hotel was the price. We stayed two nights and were quoted $150 for one night and $250 for the next. Also, parking is $24 a day and the parking garage was full so we were told to park next door in another parking lot. If I vacation in Nashville again, there won't be a huge desire to stay downtown, I'd rather save several $$ and stay about 10 minutes away from the downtown area.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Winona, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The staff was very friendly and helpful and the location of this hotel was exactly where I needed to be in downtown Nashville. I naturally expected to pay a little bit extra for the downtown location but was quite disappointed to discover that this hotel was nothing more than a generic Holiday Inn Express at a luxury hotel price. At $249 for a standard king room plus taxes, fees and $24 for parking my total bill came to $315 for one night. Next time I'll stay at a nicer suburban hotel for half that cost and drive the extra 20 minutes.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Way over priced for the offered service. What kind of hotel tries to charge you for a run of the mill continental breakfast ? This one ! 14 bucks ! I laughed and walked NEXT DOOR to McDonalds. I do not recommend staying here if you value the money you earn and have any sense of what "fair price" means.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown? Share your experiences!