“Great location” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Extremely friendly staff who was willing to do anything you asked. Shuttle will take you around to the various attractions. Easy walk down to Broadway and the Flying Saucer is just across the street. the breakfast bar is good too!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
emilie l, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear SDN483,

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. You are correct when stating that we are in an ideal location, close to so much of what Nashville has to offer. The Flying Saucer is one of our hotel favorite spots as well since it is the closest pub and grill from our facility.

Again, thank you for the kind words of our hotel and our team. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Syracuse
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed at this hotel because it was close to many attractions in Nashville. The room was ok but needed some updates. The breakfast was better than average. I did not like that they charge $24.00 for parking on top of the room rate, $169.00, with the state and occupancy taxes totaling another $30.19, the total for one night $223.49.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
emilie l, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback as a tool to better gage how we are performing on an overall satisfaction level.

I am happy to read that we were an ideal location for your Nashville Experience. Please keep in mind that our parking charge is one of the more cost effective rates for downtown hotel parking. Considering we are on the ideal location of 10th Avenue & Broadway, you will be hard pressed to find a more convenient value that’s within a stone’s throw of the Lower Broadway Entertainment District.

Thank you again for the review.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We recently stayed at this hotel on our honeymoon and we really loved it. The room was great and the service was great. It was only a short walk to the local awesome bars and a lady at the front desk called Linda was the most helpful we had on our trip to America :)

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. I am very excited to read what a wonderful honeymoon you had in Nashville. I am happy that we were accommodating for you and within walking distance to your points of interest. Thank you for your kind words of Lida she is a wonderful asset to this team. I will be sure to let her know of the nice comment.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel and we look forward to having you back in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff at the Holiday Inn Express were more than accommodating to my fiance and myself. We arrived on Friday night Valentines Day weekend and were told we had a room with 2 double beds instead of the room I booked with Booking.com. I let the staff member know we were not happy as I had planned on getting engaged in Nashville this weekend and had requested a room with a king size bed. Unfortunately the hotel was booked out and they could not accommodate the request. My one negative would be to make my booking through the hotel as opposed to booking.com.

On Saturday I came down and explained my predicament to Valeri at the front desk. I let her know I understood their situation and planned on popping the question Sunday and she was able to secure us a King size room for Sunday. I was so thankful. Sunday came and they moved everything from our old room the the new room. The staff was very helpful as our move was seamless.

Everything went as planned and we got engaged at the Rynam Theater Sunday night. Then the fun began. Nashville was hit with a winter storm and Monday morning we find out our 8 am flight was canceled and the airline rescheduled us for a Monday night flight. I came down and explained my situation the Kali and she was able to secure us a late check out that day. By 10 am all Southwest flights were cancelled for the day out of Nashville. I went back to the front desk and Kali was able to keep us in our room for another day. We went downtown with the help of their shuttle driver Luke and enjoyed the snow day.

Tuesday came and this got worse. The entire Nashville Airport closed for the day. Once we found that out I trekked back to the front desk to find a smiling Emilie who is the Assistant Front Desk Manager and kind of knew our entire story. She was so happy to accommodate us for another evening.

What a great set of employees. The management of this Holiday Inn Express should be happy to have such caring set of people.

I would highly recommend anyone coming to Nashville to check out the great staff at the Holiday Inn Express.

Matt Doyle

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Congratulations on your engagement. What an exciting time for you both. Thank you for the many kind words you had of our staff. I am beyond happy to read that we were able to accommodate for you as much as possible. It was a challenge with a lot going on and we appreciate you working with us.

Congratulations again and thank you for such an amazing review. We can't wait to see you both on your next trip to Nashville.

Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Really liked the hotel, good location, employees were very pleasant and helpful. My room was clean and VERY quiet. Comfy mattress and pillows. The hot breakfast had a lot of options and the breakfast area had many tables. It was an easy walk to nearby restaurants, Music City Center, and honky tonks, there is also a hotel shuttle and a lot of taxis. Thanks so much for a great trip!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us while in Nashville. It is such a wonderful city with so much to offer and we are glad to have had accommodated for you.

Thank you again and we would love to have you back again the next time you are in Nashville.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Traveled to Nashville for the first time this past summer, and it did not let me down. The Holiday Inn Express is located within walking distance to the bars and restaurant on Broadway, while providing a wallet-friendly, clean stay. The pool has something left to be desired for- but in reality, you're not coming to Nashville to go swimming. This hotel offers a fantastic FREE breakfast with cereal, sausage, pancakes, fresh muffins, etc. If you're traveling on a budget but are unwilling to sacrifice location, this is your place

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
emilie l, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for a wonderful review. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your time with us and our wide spread that we off for breakfast. We hope to see you on your next trip to Nashville.

Thank you again for the review.

Chicago, Illinois, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cute lobby, hallways could use updating. Overall room was pleasant and had plenty of pillows which was huge. Dark, dingy and not such a stellar experience with the bathroom. Leftover "things" was disgusting
Has shuttle service to all over downtown but like the fact hotel is close to walk in warmer weather to everywhere

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to read that you enjoyed our shuttle service and your room. I do apologize for the condition of the bathroom. We strive to make sure each guest has a positive memorable experience. I have informed our housekeeping department of this to make sure it does not happen again to any other guests. Please feel free to reach out to me, so that I may discuss this concern further with you. My email is elonergan@jrk.com

Thank you again for the review and we do hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Front Office Manager

Been to Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown? Share your experiences!