“Nice room in a great location” 4 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #53 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Belleville, Canada
“Nice room in a great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Loved our stay in Nashville and would recommend to anyone that wants to be close to all the sites. Room was good sized, comfortable bed, nice view of Union station and everything was clean. The common areas Breakfast buffet was a great way to get each day started. Coffee, juice, cereal, eggs, bacon or sausage, toast, yogurt, fresh fruit, pastries and more were available. The best thing was the location. We parked our rental car and were able to walk to the state capital, riverfront, up and down Broadway and the Station Inn

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
HIENASHVILLEDT, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time out of your valuable day to post a review of your experience at the award winning Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown.

My team and I are most appreciative of your kind remarks about out hotel property; especially your comment about recommending our hotel to anyone without hesitation. My team of hospitality professionals ensures that each and every guest is well taken care of in order to generate that lasting impression for our guests. Additionally, one of the advantages we have is the walkable ability to practically all of downtown Nashville’s sites. We are fortunate to be located at the ideal corner of Broadway and 10th Avenue.

Along with my team, I look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown in the near future.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here a couple nights during Labor Day weekend. The only negative is the parking. When you first arrive and need to check in, there is very limited parking in the drop-off area. We had to park on the street. The paid parking is a very tight underground facility, so large vehicles may be hard to manage. The check-in process was great. Front desk was very friendly and helpful. Our room was on the 8th floor, which I would recommend as its farther away from the street noise. The room was updated and clean. A/C is a window panel unit but has digital controls, which is a plus. Bed and pillow were comfortable, we slept very well. Breakfast was impressive...I stay at several IHG hotels and this one was one of the best from a selection and space standpoint. Plenty of tables and pots of coffee to get you going. They had a table with some nice lemonade and water to drink, along with an assortment of cookies. Nice touch, and the "Tennessee" lemonade is quite good. Nice touch! They also had cheese, crackers, and other finger foods to snack on. Lobby is modern and bright. This is one of the nicest HIE I have stayed at. The location is perfect. A free shuttle is offered, but we decided to just walk to the bars...they are literally 1/2 mile down the street. A nice way to "walk it off" after enjoying an evening of libations. We will definitely consider staying here again on our next Nashville weekend!

Room Tip: The top (8th) floor is best for a quiet room and it has been recently updated.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback with other future travelers on TripAdvisor in regards to your experience at the award winning Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown.

Thank you for commenting on our friendliness, impressive breakfast, clean/updated guest rooms, evening reception, and complimentary shuttle service. My team and I personally believe this sets us apart from other hotels in the downtown Nashville market.

On behalf of my team, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that we will see you again when your travels bring you back to the Music City.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great location, great service, fantastic facilities. Was really convenient to have a guest laundry on our Southern road trip. Reception staff helpful. Hotel shuttle a great asset, although within walking distance of most venues.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your 5 star review of your experience with us at the award winning Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown.

My team and I are most appreciative of your feedback detailing our prime downtown location, guest service, and hotel product. Feedback is truly a gift, and we sincerely appreciate hearing from our guests on a job well done. Thank you for continuing to motive us more.

We certainly hope to be of service to you again in the very near future.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at this Hotel many times over the last 10 years. I love the way the management and staff keeps re-inventing their self. Unbelievable how they continue to make it beautiful and keep up with the latest trends . Even though it is a Holiday Inn Express you will feel like you are in a world class resort. I can walk or take the free shuttle to all the cool stuff. I have over the years on occasion run in to Movie Stars and Country Music greats. I even personally saw Vh-1 Star Wendy Starland in the Lobby , I Googled her and saw where she discovered Lady GaGa Wow

I would have to say this is the best kept secret in Nashville. The fact the staff does not turn over, they make it a point to know your name and help any way they can. The General manager even offers his cell phone at the desk in the rooms and at anytime the staff will transfer you to him direct. I have seen his presence many times.(Which you never see in other 400 room hotels) He is always busy so I don't get to thank him as often as I like but I can here. Thank you "Holiday Inn Express downtown Nashville and Staff"

I will be back soon
SC Johnson

Room Tip: Top Floor has best View
Green Features: Very Very Friendly and smoke free. The Hotel is world class and look to going green at every turn
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
On behalf of my team at the award winning Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown I would like to sincerely thank you for your time, feedback, and loyalty over the past 10 years.

Thank you for your warm remarks about out hotel property. Yes, my team and I work exceptionally hard to continue to maintain, and exceed our guests expectations. We are very fortunate to have the absolute best in terms of hospitality professionals in the Nashville market; and the fact that you noticed our concerted effort to continue to not only “keep up with the Joneses,” but to reinvent ourselves to appeal towards the Nashville traveler looking for that full-service destination experience. Feedback like yours is the exact lasting impression we want our guests to depart with.

The next we are fortunate to have you as our guests again please stop by the front desk. I would like the opportunity to put a name with a face!

Berkley, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had the pleasure to visit Nashville Aug. 15-18 and stood at the this hotel!! It was excellent. The staff (especially Kiera) was fantastic. Extremely friendly and helpful. We no sooner opened our door to our room and I received a text welcoming us there and if we needed anything to let them know!! Nice touch! The hotel was beautiful, clean and walking distance to downtown. We did use the shuttle a few times. The only downfall with that was it stopped running a little early. But we used the taxi service for a few bucks a night without issues!

Breakfast buffet (free) was excellent as well.

People have stating the rooms being dated or worn. Not sure what room they were in but ours was very nice! No complaints at all! The $22/day parking was a little steep but at least we knew our vehicle was safe and didn't have to worry about parking issues! Great time in Nashville! Can't wait to return!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
HIENASHVILLEDT, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago

Our reputation is built on outstanding guest service; coupled with our location in the ideal corner of downtown Nashville on Broadway and 10th Avenue, makes our hotel property a true overnight destination. It truly brings me great joy that you had a pleasant experience while staying with us, and that you would recommend our hotel property to others. I would also like to thank you for mentioning our text engagement platform that we have with our guests. A simple text is all you need to send, and it is directly tied into our front desk computer for a quick response. We like to make things incredibly convenient and comfortable so you can enjoy our beautiful city.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we trust we will have another opportunity to exceed your expectations once again.

Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

WE enjoyed our stay at this hotel, and especially liked the fact that they had a free shuttle that you could take to anywhere downtown. We used it a number of times in our stay. Everyone was helpful and friendly, but the hotel corridors really need updating. The rooms are also looking a little worn. We stayed on the Executive floor, which only meant it was the top floor and very quiet.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello and thank you for taking valuable time out of your day to provide us a review of your experience at the award winning Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown.

My team and I are most appreciative of your positive feedback detailing your stay; particularly recommending our hotel, amenities, prime downtown location, and award winning service. With respect to your constructive feedback, I am happy to announce that last week we started another phase of our remodeling process that includes guestrooms, hallways, and public space.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another great experience. Cheers!

Dumont, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff here was TOP NOTCH, especially Valeri and Kelly. Nothing was a bother or problem, they helped us with anything we needed, with a smile on their faces. The free shuttle was FABULOUS, it was at your beck and call and very expedient! We had a glitch with the wifi and an odor in the bathroom and because of our issues, we were compensated. No problem with early check in OR using the shuttle after check in on our last day. Great breakfast and much appreciated coffee in the lobby all day! They just need to really update the carpets, in the halls and the rooms.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for posting such a wonderful review of your experience with us at the award winning Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown.

Our reputation is built on outstanding guest service; and your appraisal of our prompt service, complimentary downtown shuttle, availability for an early check-in, and great breakfast really hit home for my team. It truly brings us great joy that you had a pleasant experience while staying with us, and that you would recommend our hotel property to others. I would also like to thank you for mentioning two of our superstars in Valeri and Kelly. They are true examples of how to exhibit excellent guest service. I am very fortunate to have them on my team.

Next time your travels bring you back to Nashville I hope we will have another opportunity to exceed your expectations once again.

Front Office Manager

Been to Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown? Share your experiences!