“Excellent stay” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Crawfordville, Florida, United States
“Excellent stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

The place was very clean, classy, nice courteous staff. I loved the idea that we could walk downtown and have a great time, see beautiful buildings, find great eats and nightlife and just a short walk away back. Will definitely stay again. I stayed with a friend so the cost was split two ways, so I can't complain about the price. Great times, great memories for high school friends from thirty years ago. We get together for about a week long vacation and this one was better than our many cruises we've taken together

Room Tip: They all seemed like they would be great, I didn't hear any noise from hallway or other roms.
Green Features: The hotels environmentally friendly practices are great for the environment, I don't know what else to say. Maybe not make us reuse our towels, we are paying a good price, we should at least have fresh towels. Fresh linens are not necessary for me, unless I spill something
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
HIENASHVILLEDT, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you very much for such a warm review of your recent stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown.

I shall certainly extend your great comments to our entire hotel team of hospitality professionals. I personally believe that it is our top notch guest service that really sets us apart from the rest of the competition in downtown Nashville. I would also like to thank you for mentioning our centralized location right in the middle of everything that our Music City has to offer. I am also delighted to read your appraisal of our green practices. We are proud members of TripAdvisor's GreenLeaders program; as well as InterContinental Hotels Group Green Engage. Our various green practices is our way of giving back to the environment for continued sustainability.

Once again, thank you for your comments and for choosing to spend your time with us. We welcome you back anytime!

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
New Lenox, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We first booked our trip with a cheap hotel so we could save some money to spend on entertainment. After one night, we decided to spend more money on this hotel. Every single dollar was worth it. It was a little on the expensive side, but I will spend it again the next time we go there. The hotel was extremely clean and the staff was extremely friendly. Spend the money and stay here, and you won't regret it!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
From all of us at the award winning Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown I would like to thank you for your time, business, and review of your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and for recognizing the efforts of my service team to create such lasting impressions. We personally believe that we have the absolute best value in downtown that is centralized next to Nashville's world famous entertainment district. Thank you for the opportunity for us to service you as our guest.

On behalf of my team, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown in the near future.

Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

what we liked,
great staff , happy and helpful , location is a bit away from the main clubs etc but because they offer a free shuttle bus is fine,pool area and gym are both ok ,rooms where clean and quiet, standard size ,had ice on each floor good air cond.
breakie was also standard fare but all ok .
what we didn't like
cost of parking most these places are free but that said it would not stop us from traveling hear again.
oh and no room service

Room Tip: ask to be high and at the back
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
HIENASHVILLEDT, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
On behalf of my team, we sincerely appreciate your time and attention in providing us a detailed review of your experience at the award winning Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown.

We personally believe that the Holiday Inn Express brand has set itself apart from the rest of the competition in providing the amenities and world class guest service that you have come to expect. Thank you for inspiring us to go above and beyond what is expected to continually offer great comfort and convenience for our valued guests.

We certainly hope to be of service to you again in the very near future.

Lombard, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stayed 3 nights and it was in walking distant to all downtown attractions. The parking was good,.The room was clean and comfortable. Didn't use the pool but it looked very nice. The breakfast was good and really enjoyed the pancake maker and the pancakes were delicious.
Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
HIENASHVILLEDT, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you for posting such a wonderful review of your experience with us at the award winning Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown.

Your appraisal of our prompt service, clean/comfortable guest rooms, and proximity in downtown Nashville within a stones throw to all the attractions really hit home for my team. It truly brings us great joy that you had a pleasant experience while staying with us, and that you would recommend our hotel property for others.

Next time your travels bring you back to Nashville I hope we will have another opportunity to exceed your expectations once again.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

My friends and I stayed here from May 27th-30th. This was my first stay at this hotel (not Nashville) and it's about 5 blocks from Honky Talk Row, clean, great pool and friendly staff! We did have a car and parking was a bit high at $22.00 per day. There is a no cost breakfast every morning which included warm eats, not just continental. No room service available, but came with a fridge and microwave. Overall great stay and worth the money!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
HIENASHVILLEDT, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us at the award winning Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown.

We sincerely appreciate your warm acknowledgements about our proximity towards our vibrant entertainment district; clean rooms; great pool, and for complimenting my team of colleagues for their friendliness. It is certainly with pleasure that we ensure you hold such fond memories of your stay.

Along with my team, I look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown in the near future.

Potomac Falls, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Can't beat the location. Everything in downtown Nashville right out the door. Restaurants, sites and Nite Life. Only a tiny bit of street noise could be heard from my 8th floor room. Clean. My room was very nice on the 8th floor! Extremely friendly staff.
We were there for a business meeting, using all meeting space. Again, great staff. Space fit our needs. Music district meeting room might need an update with more lighting...and banquet chairs in Entertainment a bit too hard/old?. But otherwise all good space! Breakfast was good/ok.- would like more food options and sliced fruit/berries.
Friday/Saturday night the hotel kinda turned into the "mecca" for bridal parties/bachelorettes. But I did not have a problem. Heard there was a little bit of noise on other floors.

Room Tip: 7/8 floor and away from street, if possible
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
HIENASHVILLEDT, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Thank you very much for providing us a review of your experience at the award winning Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown. On behalf of my team, I am very pleased to read that you hold such fond memories of your stay.

I shall certainly extend your great comments to our entire hotel team. I am also delighted to read that you would recommend, not only our hotel and its location, but most importantly our team of friendly/caring individuals who I have the privileged of working with. In line with that, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback on our meeting space and breakfast. I will follow up with the appropriate managers to explore this option(s).

I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome your return visit in the near future.

Playa Del Carmen Cp
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

We stayed 2 nights. The hotel schuttle was great asset picking us up on Broadway so we didn't have to climb the uphill streets to get back to the hotel. The staff was very friendly, the lobby was very attractive and clean and the eating area where breakfast was available was very clean and set up very well. We love Nashville and would return to the Hilton Inn Express Downtown Nashville.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you so very much for your positive review detailing your experience with us the award winning Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown.

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us, and that our facilities and team ensured your stay was comfortable. With respect to our complimentary downtown shuttle, we are one of a few hotels in downtown Nashville that offers this service. This complimentary extra value certainly does come in handy when wanting to venture out to see what our Music City has to offer. The city of Nashville, particularly downtown, has so much to offer its almost impossible to see everything in one visit. Next time your travel brings you back to the Music City we would absolutely love for you to be our guest again!

On behalf of my team, we look forward in welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown for another amazing experience.

Front Office Manager

Been to Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown? Share your experiences!