Excellently located. Just a 5 minute walk (or even less) from the main strip on Broadway in Nashville. We stayed here just for the one night here early in May.
There are also fast food places within a 5 walk too if you come back to the hotel from a night out on Broadway and you are looking for a bite to eat.
Beds were amazing, extremely comfortable. Very clean. I also had an included breakfast with the room, which was not bad.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Nashville
- Nashville Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Nashville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown. Our great new look and perfect downtown location coupled with our famous southern hospitality gives you a perfect formula for a memorable stay. We are located in the heart of Music City USA, just a short walk away from the downtown entertainment attractions including the Ryman Auditorium, Country Music Hall of Fame, Wildhorse Saloon, Tennessee Titans, Coyote Ugly, Hardrock Cafe the Sommet Center (home of the famous Nashville Predators), and Vanderbilt University just to name a few. Have you seen our hotel recently? From the flat screen plasma TVs and micro-fridges in our rooms to our new outdoor patio overlooking vibrant Broadway Street, you will be planning your next trip back to Nashville before you leave. Come see what s new at the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown...new lobby, new exterior, new rooms, 5 star service...new beginnings! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.