“Rock and Roll Half at at great price!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Hotel Nashville Downtown - Stadium

You added Clarion Hotel Nashville Downtown - Stadium to your Saves list
Clarion Hotel Nashville Downtown - Stadium
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   211 N 1st Street, Nashville, TN 37213 (Formerly Hotel Premier)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #46 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Rock and Roll Half at at great price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed there with a few of friends for the Rock and Roll Half Marathon. It is not a downtown hotel but had great prices and convenient by cab to the downtown area. Our room was clean and staff was friendly.

Room Tip: Great Price
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Georgetown, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The staff was extremely hospitable and the rooms were clean. The bar staff (Justin) are the best, very knowledgeable about the city, helped to make the stay enjoyable, the wifi was slow but it was close to downtown only 6 dollar cab

Room Tip: Close to downtown (6 dollars) wifi pretty slow
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Litchfield, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Went for a girls trip and didn't want to spend a lot on downtown hotels...we were a little worried about the distance to downtown but found out no need to be! The hotel has a shuttle that runs to two different stops and it was great!!! Raul our driver was so pleasant and brought us many times back and forth and he always made us laugh! And Spencer our other driver was so nice and went the extra mile for customer service for us. My friend had a bad cold and he brought us to a drug store on our way!!! Both employees are great assets to the hotel!

The breakfast was nice and plenty of choices... Actually, this is one of the better breakfasts I have had included in the room price!!!

The bartender at the bar was very nice and helpful with advice to where to go. Wish I could remember her name but she has blonde hair, worked April 26th evening!!

The rooms are super clean, beds are very comfy, and it's nice to have a fridge in the room!

I would definitely stay here again!!!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Romeoville, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

A last-minute trip to Nashville to watch the Chicago Blackhawks had me scrambling to find a hotel. I was lucky enough to find this gem only a mile walk to the stadium! The walk was pleasant and the hotel far exceed my hopes. The staff was VERY polite and the rooms were comfortable The bathroom had a fan ( I hate it when the bathroom doesn't have a fan) and was spacious. I knocked-out cold in the comfortable bed! The breakfast was only ok - ran out of coffee and the biscuits and gravy were....eh. Other than that, I'd definitely recommend this hotel. Go Hawks!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Steinbach, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

My husband and I stayed at the Clarion for the marathon and stayed 5 days after.

Pros: We found the staff incredibly friendly and the rooms were always very clean. The free shuttle was nice. We also enjoyed the breakfast variety. The prices at the restaurant were also very reasonable.

Cons: A hot tub would have been nice - we would have used it lots. The internet service wasn't the best, quite slow and only worked for us 50% of the time. I would also recommend getting the personal number of the shuttle bus drivers because we were told twice that it wasnt running anymore and were picked up by the drivers as they were passing us walking on the road.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Stayed their for the Marathon.. Friendly staff, nice hotel and good food! Would stay there again. Justin - who worked at the bar was THE best. Treated us very well and made us feel at home. Thank you Justin for making our stay awesome!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Sparta,Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Booked online in October 2014 for Nickelback Concert. When Nickelback changed their date they would no let me change my booking date when I called. I decided I was not going to lose my money so arrived on March 22nd, 1 hour after check in time and after driving an hour and 1/2 to get there. Was told NO rooms were ready and I would have to wait behind several others to get a room. The Hotel was NOT walking distance from Downtown nightlife as the name leads you to believe. After raising my voice and complaining at desk they finally gave me the refund they should have on the phone. Very disappointed in Location and the way they handled something that was out of the customers control.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Clarion Hotel Nashville Downtown - Stadium? Share your experiences!