“Good stay for a decent price.” 3 of 5 stars

M-Star Hotel Nashville Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   420 Metroplex Drive, Nashville, TN 37211   |
Ranked #107 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Red Wing, Minnesota
“Good stay for a decent price.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I stayed here for one night and here is my rundown... My room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Connected to the internet, however it was very slow. Taxi ride to downtown cost $20. There is a gas station right next door. You could hear airplanes overhead, but if you are heavy sleeper or if you run the fan it shouldn't be much of a problem. Breakfast was good and had the typical continental variety. Overall, if you are just looking for a place to spend the night it was well worth it and price-wise one of the cheapest in the Nashville area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Don't believe that its ok because you only sleep there,thats not a reason to stay.Breakfast was good in the room price but that's the only good point.Even the plains overhead were not an issue , the place is just to far gone.

Room Tip: Get a room elsewere
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here 4 nights.

The first morning I got up and got myself and.ky daughter breakfast from the office. I was advised I could not take our food back to the room. "No food in rooms!" Additionally I encountered a decent sized opposum when leaving for the breakfast

When I entered my room it reeked of pot!
Into my 2nd day I wasn't quite satisfied with housekeeping soo I cleaned up a few things when I picked. Up the phone book I found a dirty chore from a crack pipe and a newspaper piece with an amount of crack cocaine inside it.

The owner will harras normal working people about who is visiting and.how.many waffles you make but his rooms are filthy havebugs badly and obvious drug activity going on around the place.

Stay at your own risk.

• Stayed November 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Me and my husband stayed here to have a peaceful night away. Room was very reasonable for the price and the Robyn (the front desk clerk) was very accomadating and nice. All in all for a night stay to get some peace for a great price this was a good choice. We would stay again

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Selden, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We stayed 4 nights. Not a fancy room but all we did was go to sleep at night. With the ac going could not really hear the airplanes. Rooms were cleaned very nice every day and front desk guy was very accommodating. We asked for extra pillows at 11pm after a long day and he was very nice. Coffee was yucky but there is a pretty good mini mart gas station next door. The pool was nice and clean not that we had time to use it but they do need to replace chairs and lounges in that area. All in all not bad for how much time we actually spent in the room.

• Stayed October 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I searched & searched for a place I could feel comfortable in- safe, clean, reasonable price, etc. In summary, it's the best place a could find that was this cheap. I stay here fairly regularly because I live an annoyingly drivable distance away from work & need a place to crash. They have always been accommodating & friendly. The breakfast is nothing to get excited about but it is edible & included. Don't let the sign fool you...it is a decent place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013
Guntersville, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Not a bad room for the price but when I made my reservation and let them know I would need a quiet room (after reading a review about the noisy pool) and again mentioned the need for a quiet room when I called to confirm my reservation, I was a little surprised to find my room - quess where - RIGHT NEXT TO THE POOL!!! The opposite side of the building appeared to be vacant. Also the manager called me on my cell phone at 6:30 in the evening, as I was on my way to Nashville, to ask me if I was coming!?! I had already called in the morning to confirm. Why would he be calling me? He had my credit card and could have charged me if I didn't show up. It was a little creepy.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to M-Star Hotel Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!