The Wild Cow Vegetarian Restaurant
Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 1,883 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Vegetarian, Vegan
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Wild Cow serves vegetarian & vegan fare in a fun, casual environment in the heart of East Nashville!
Lawrence, Kansas
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Whether your Vegan, Vegitariion or not this place rocks. I had the Reuban that I would swear was meat and it tasted so awesome with the best Chick Pea salad I ever had. You have to go here...it is so Great we had six in our party and everyone was stoked and loved it

Visited July 2014
1 Thank JDD800

Toronto, Canada
“Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

The food here is amazing. I still dream of the tempeh wings. The fact that this place exists in nashville made me fall more in love with nashville. The staff is super friendly! Blew kisses at the cooks as we left. The only thing was I thought the salad was a little small. But still 100 percent recommend.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Megan G
California
“Veggie Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

One thing I love about Nashville is that a veggie lover like me can find good food to eat! Two of us gals specifically sought out vegetarian fare while we visited the city, and we were thrilled to have found The Wild Cow. We both tried the sweet potato tacos, mine came with a green salad, hers with chickpea salad. We also tried the artichoke dip as an appetizer. Everything was fresh and delicious and we couldn't have asked for more. Even our iced tea was organic and yummy. I would recommend this restaurant to all the other bunny rabbits like us, and we will definitely be returning next year when we visit the city again :-)

“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I loved this place! Vegans and vegetarians rejoice! Everything on the menu looked delicious. I wanted to try them all! I had the sweet potato and black bean tacos. They were amazing. We had the spinach and artichoke dip for an appetizer and it was also yummy! I can't recommend this place highly enough! We went on a Sunday night and had to wait just a few minutes for a table to open up. Service was great, and the server seemed to really know the menu!

Columbus
“Great food you need to try ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We found the wild cow while visiting Nashville and I wish I had one at home. Really good food and the employees were helpful with recommendations. There were so many choices and I'm not used to having such a variety to choose from. I had the Ruben and it was excellent. My boyfriend had the taco sampler and all 3 were good with an abundance of tasty fillings. This is a must try restaurant.

1 Thank LaineyJ4