“Great Vegan Restaurant in the Land of Beef” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vegan, Vegetarian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Tampa, Florida
“Great Vegan Restaurant in the Land of Beef”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

It's tough for a veg/vegan to find food in Nashville. The Wild Cow has great food with lots of choices. The staff knows their stuff and the service is great. We highly recommend!

Visited August 2013

89% Recommend
New York City
“Still dreaming of the layer cake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was at a conference in Nashville and was lucky enough to escape the conference bubble and explore a bit. Oh boy: what a TREAT! Everything was super yummy and I do not believe I've ever had --and I fear I never will have again -- as delicious a slice of vegan layer cake as I had that day.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Louisville, Kentucky
“Dreaming of a Wild Cow in Louisville.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

This was the first stop for my boyfriend and I on our Nashville weekend getaway. We are both pescatarian and I recently gave up dairy. With that being said, I was thrilled to have an opportunity to eat nachos and enjoyed the full experience with vegan cheese and sour cream. My boyfriend was happy with his tacos and we both took pleasure in the friendly environment and service. If I can't have a Wild Cow experience in Louisville I'll just plan more weekends in Nashville!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Littleton, Colorado
“Hoping for more”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stopped in here for lunch and although the food was good. The staff were lacking in customer service skills. When my husband and I and our Granddaughter came into the restaurant a staff member tried to seat us at a table with four chairs and a guy came running over and said that we couldn't sit there because they had a reservation for a party of 10 arriving and they wanted the table for them. So they put us at a tiny table against a wall that was meant for 2 people. They added a chair for our 5 yr. old Granddaughter but it was really crowded. The party of 10 didn't arrive until we were leaving and they actually never used the table that we were not allowed to sit at. The service from our waitress was ok but we were pretty much ignored. The guy that was rude to us in the beginning did send over a free appetizer for us but never apologized for his rude behavior.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great Variety of Vegan and Vegetarian Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I have always loved the food I have ordered here! I typically get the Pinto Bean Nachos which are sensational! My only complaint is that the restaurant has become so popular that there is often a considerable wait! I guess this is a testament to their awesome food!

Visited June 2013