“Good Wholesome Meal” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Fort Payne, Alabama
“Good Wholesome Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

It's really hard to find a breakfast place that serves turkey bacon, turkey sausage, and turkey ham. This place serves it all. The food was great! The customer service was OUTSTANDING and they had the best sweet tea I ever tasted!!!! We will be returning!!!

Chicago, Illinois
“Possibly the best breakfast we have ever eaten!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Got here at 10:30 on a Sunday. There was a 45 min wait. Plenty of outdoor seating to wait. The place is so cute. It's a little house so you eat in different rooms. The entire staff that we met were super friendly! The service was very friendly but also slow. They were busy. We were patient though. The food is over the top amazing!!!! The bananas foster pancakes are rediculous!!! The eggs Benedict is pure bliss!!! Seriously one of our best meals ever!! Run don't walk and you will njoy this meal!! Enjoy!

• Visited July 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Yum, yum, yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Worth the wait. Who doesn't mind sitting on a front porch under a tree with the breeze blowing to finally come into a relaxing, conversational setting adorned with beautiful artwork and positive sayings. Oh, and by the way, the food is excellent. This is not fast food, and it's cooked to order, so be patient to indulge in some of the best food I've had in a long, long time. I hope to return again. Their turkey sausage was outstanding, and the bananas foster was divine.

• Visited June 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Before you die, you must eat the banana foster pancakes at least once and if you are lucky, several times more. Worth any wait.

• Visited January 2014
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Birthday Pecan Pancakes and a free Mimosa!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I was looking for a place to indulge myself on my birthday and I had a hankering for delicious pancakes. I hadn't been to Pancake Pantry, but friends said there was always a line and the food wasn't amazing. So I kept searching Yelp! until I found the Garden Brunch Cafe! Great! I LOVE brunch!

I went on a Friday morning, (they're only opened Friday 9 am- Sunday 2 pm) and was seated quickly but it took quite a while for the server to come over. I wasn't in a hurry- so I read my book and ordered the Pecan Pancakes and a Mimosa when my server arrived. When I told him it was my birthday, he said the Mimosa was on the house! Nice! (They have different flavors of Mimosas too! $6)

You get 2 eggs (cooked anyway you like) and your choice of TURKEY 'breakfast meat' (sausage, bacon, ham). I chose the bacon, but it was more like the soy fake-bacon than it was like 'real', crispy bacon. Next time I'll choose the sausage. Yes! I'd absolutely come back here. The staff were friendly and entertaining. My waiter would wait until your plate was clean of all crumbs and then ask, 'Is it safe for me to take your plate, now?' And even though it seems that 3 pancakes, 2 eggs and 2 strips of bacon seems like a lot of food, I managed to finish every crumb.

I was totally pleased with my little solo birthday breakfast- and even ended up sitting at a table next to another girl celebrating her birthday too!

You should make time some weekend to eat at this great restaurant! (Be ready for lines on Sat/Sun!)

*Also, the parking lot in BEHIND the building... not on Jefferson.

• Visited May 2014