“Delish” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Eclectic
East Freetown, Massachusetts
“Delish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I had a turkey wrap, I don't remember the name but good gracious was it delicious!!! My cousin was disappointed in the lack of fries. I truly didn't mind, as the sandwich was plenty, but I did decide to give the basil couscous a taste. I wasn't really a fan, it was cold and a little bit dry. However! It did not take away from my turkey wrap. Very very good and I will definitely give it another go next time I'm down south!

• Visited June 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
“The best healthy, delicious meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is by far my favorite place to eat dinner in Nashvile. The Lyle's surprise is the best! I loved the atmospher and the healthy food, but don't like the wait when it is at night. I would choose to go for lunch because they seem to have more availabiliy.

Visited July 2013
“Wonderful farm fresh food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Here was my menu for the evening: "The Claw" - Grilled wild gulf shrimp, applewood bacon jam, lemon, tuscan bread, fennel pollen, parsley. "Short Simple" - Baby greens, avocado, shaved fennel, local apple, pumpkin seeds, chili-grapefruit vinaigrette. Everything was outstanding, and fresh, and unique. A great wine recommended by the waiter rounded out a tasty experience. Very very cool.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

If u are tired of boring, standard menu this place is for you. I love that they support the community by buying their ingredients from local farmers. Food is always fresh. I love their couscous and saladS also their sandwiches and specialty iced teas. It is a little bit expensive for dinner and portions are not that big, but it worth the money and the wait.

NASHVILLE
“Great Food, Beautifully Presented”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We tried The Silly Goose with some friends because someone had given us a gift certificate. The food is bit on the pricey side, but if you're looking for a fine meal in a delightful, upbeat atmosphere, The Silly Goose fits the bill. We ordered a cheese sampler appetizer. While the portions are somewhat small for 4 people, the cheeses, fruit and nuts offered a delicious entree into the meal. Our main courses were likewise beautifully presented and quite tasty. We will definitely be back!