“Great hotel but could be improved with a few little extras” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Indigo Nashville

Save Saved
You added Hotel Indigo Nashville to your Saves list
Hotel Indigo Nashville
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   301 Union Street, Nashville, TN 37201 (Downtown Nashville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #30 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
“Great hotel but could be improved with a few little extras”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love the Indigo chain and have had many great stays however I wouldn't be likely to return to this location especially since it is similar in price to other hotels in the area. We did have great customer service but unfortunately due to a mix-up with our room. The hotel supervisor treated us to dinner and drinks on the hotel but we were unable to use them due to previous plans. Her response to remedy the issue was very quick and she was very apologetic. For the price it would be nice to have a mini fridge in the room to keep drinks chilled and we had an issue with the floor. I would be asking for a room with a rug, We used most of our towels to clean the floor. I mentioned this to the staff the next morning and they were again apologetic. The room was very nicely decorated and I do love the Aveda products they supply! A few tweaks and this would be the perfect hotel in the area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel made me an Indigo chain lover. It is very well located. I love the Aveda products. Even my doggies were welcomed. What else could one want? Oh...the food & coffee are great too! They had a yummy spicy popcorn that I have tried to replicate at home.

• Stayed October 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed here during our honeymoon trip around USA. We loved this hotel. The service was excellent, the hotel had a nice atmosphere and the live entertainment was a nice touch away from the busy downtown bars!

Our room was huge and we liked the way the hotel was decorated. It was a clean, friendly place to stay! We nearly changed our hotel but glad we didn't!

Stayed September 2014
Lees Summit, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was perfect for our stay in Nashville. We were greeted by outstanding valet, and the front desk was especially attentive. The king room we had on the 14th floor was large and nicely decorated. The hotel was within walking distance to Broadway and all the restaurants, shops and bars.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
St.Paul Mn
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here recently for the 2nd time and I think I liked it even more. Here are some of the things that jump out right off the bat. No carpeting!! This may seem insignificant in fact some may not even like it. But the fact that there is no carpet harboring who knows what to me is a big plus.Instead they use hardwood and area rugs.
One big flat screen TV. Maybe this is becoming the industry standard. I don't know but I loved it. The thing had to be 40in.
Huge walk in shower that was gleaming clean.Some people complain about the lack of a tub. Not me.I was all about it.They also use Aveda bath products which,if you are a woman, will know they are pretty pricey and good.
The bed was very comfortable which is typical of the Holiday Inn brand. Big ol' pillow top mattress etc.
I'am a rewards member so I get free internet. If you are going I would suggest that you join the club.It's free and worth it.
If I had to find fault I would say that the uphill walk from Broadway can get a little old but thats just me. If you are in any kind of shape at all it will be no problem. On the plus side, it is just steps from the famous "Printers Alley" which is a whole entertainment district in itself.
Another thing I will mention is that the ice machines are staggered on alternate floors so you may want to request a room on the ice floor if you intend to make a lot of use of it. Otherwise you will find yourself taking an elevator ride every time you want a bucket of ice.
As for the staff. Everyone was extremely pleasant. I admit I didn't have much cause to put them to the test but both my check in and check out was very nice.
That's all I got folks. Have fun in Nashville!! I really don't know how you can't.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really nice hotel with very friendly staff. Rooms are clean and very comfortable. Bathrooms are very big and the showers was great. In walking distance to Broadway and other attractions. Would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed August 2014
Anderson, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

Traveled for Business in August 2014. The hotel is nice and very clean. The staff was very nice and always made sure they acknowledge you. The room is very spacious and the shower is one of the biggest I have seen in a hotel. The only complaint I have is that my room was a room that had a connecting door. I could hear the guests in the other room as if they were right in my room. I have stayed in hotels before with connecting rooms and usually don't hear anything but I could hear everything that happen in the room next to mind. I would suggest if you stay here you ask for a room that does not have a connecting door. I would stay again but not with a room with a connecting door.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Indigo Nashville? Share your experiences!