“One of the best hotels i've ever stayed at!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Indigo Nashville

You added Hotel Indigo Nashville to your Saves list
Hotel Indigo Nashville
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   301 Union Street, Nashville, TN 37201 (Downtown Nashville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #31 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Vancouver, Canada
“One of the best hotels i've ever stayed at!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Let me first start off by saying that i've been lucky enough to have stayed at some pretty nice hotels... Andaz San Diego, Cosmo Vegas, Aria Vegas, Hard Rock Orlando ect... and all around this was honestly one of the best hotel stays i've ever had.
We came in on a red eye flight from Seattle (live in Vancouver, Canada) and after travelling for about 14 hours arived at about 10am not expecting to get a room as our check in wasn't until later that day. The front desk staff gave us their one clean room which was a king, and since we had booked two beds later then moved us to a two bed room once we had slept for a few hours. We woke up the next morning at 7am (it was a Friday) to a non stop thumping noise which sounded like a jack hammer. This lasted for 3 hours straight. The hotel was under renovations but this wasn't just a little bit of noise. I called the front desk 3 hours later and she could actually hear what I was complaining about through the phone. She said she understood and actually went to talk to the construction crew and came to our room (with a rather cute engineer which helped! lol) to tell me that they were almost done with the tile removing (hence loud noise) and it wouldn't continue for our stay. And she was right... the noise was very minimal and totally bearable for the rest of our stay. She went out of her way to solve the issue and we so appreciated it. The rest of the staff... front desk, bell hops, room service, cleaning staff (Erica, who every day asked us if we needed anything!) ect were so welcoming and always willing to give their advice/help... it was probably the best customer service from a hotel i've experienced. Just genuinely nice staff.
You can not beat the location!!
Thanks for an amazing stay in Nashville and we hope to come back soon and will definately book at the Indigo again :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Hotel Indigo has a great location for walking to all the bars and restaurants nearby. The room was clean and fairly well appointed. For the price I would have liked to see an in room safe, robe and refrigerator. There is some remodeling going on so perhaps that's on the books. Most everyone I came in contact was very kind and helpful. There were a few missed steps. I had an issue with the TV not working. It took two calls and about one hour before someone showed up.Once there the issue was handled professionally and quickly. I also asked for a wake up call. When I left for the airport the call had yet to come in. Still, can't beat the location and the overall friendliness. An added bonus was a Starbucks at ground floor.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Murphysboro, Illinois, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We were greeted pleasantly by the front desk. Our room on the sixth floor was comfortable but a little cold, due to the terrazzo floors left over from when the hotel was a bank building. Thankfully, the place is undergoing renovation, because it was a little shabby all-in-all. The location is handy, near the rowdiness of Broadway, but far enough away to be quiet.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
novato
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

I arrived on a rainy day and was greeted with a smile and swift early check-in. My room was on the 11th floor and was absolutely gorgeous with a large print above the desk, a large handsome spacious armoire, a big screen plasma tv , a perfect bathroom with a very cool open shower, and a lovely view of downtown Nashville. My first night I dropped a diamond earring down the bathroom sink and Charles came up from maintenance and was the dearest soul retrieving it quickly and giving me excellent advice about cabbing it to a local club. He was an absolute jewel. My stay was comfortable and I loved the Keurig coffee machine in the room. My only tiny tiny quibble was that my sugar and cream were not re-stocked after my room was cleaned the second day. But there is a Starbucks downstairs so it was easy enough to run downstairs in yoga pants and buy a cup. The bed was extremely comfy and despite the hotel undergoing renovation I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Room 1103 rocked!

• Stayed September 2012
Fargo, North Dakota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

The hotel was under some construction so it is not unexpected that the service and amentities were under stress. The front desk staff seemed indifferent to my arrival but for the most part promptly checked me in. The room was nicely appointed although I was not expecting concrete coated floors. Along with the floors, the walk in shower, albeit large in size, was in need of repairs and clearning.

All in all, this hotel has high end potential, but management is going to have to button up some rough edges.

As an aside, there was a Starbucks just off the lobby by the elevators - I am always thankful for the quick access to Starbucks!

Room Tip: A few blocks off the main drive in Nashville on Union Street, this hotel is handy for the casual tra...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We only stayed one night and walked around the downtown area in daylight. Close to all the bars on 2nd street and Broadway, so well located. I had planned on going back out at night, as my husband had a work function to attend, but didn't really feel safe to wander after dark on my own.

The room was very comfortable, huge bathroom and walk in shower. The ceiling was very high so really gave the room the feeling of space. Recently redone and painted and quite nice. We were on the 14th floor, so no issues with street noise.

Great hotel to stay at if you want to be close to all the downtown action and a very comfortable and pleasant stay. Nice to have the Starbucks on site as well for the morning latte.

I ate at the hotel 315 bar/restaurant on site. Nice area, live music and obvious that this was a favourite with some "regular" customers.

Room Tip: We had a room on one of the upper floors, so no noise to content with.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Hot Springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

We stayed here just for one night passing through Nashville, and was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is located just a couple of blocks from all of the music and restaurants. The staff was great, really nice bar isn the lobby, and the rooms were really comfortable and upscale. There was also a free concert right across the street, really hard to beat. I would highly recommend this hotel, and will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Indigo Nashville? Share your experiences!