“I have stayed here a total of 3 times in...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - Opryland

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - Opryland to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - Opryland
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2461 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN 37214   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #18 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Southern Illinois
“I have stayed here a total of 3 times in...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2010 via mobile

I have stayed here a total of 3 times in the past year. I always have a great stay.

Last stay was to go to a concert (Bieber) downtown. The hotel was 14 miles from downtown Nashville & cost $126 for a double queen room. As usual, our stay was great. The customer is outstanding too. My friend forgot her Blackberry. She called them, they went up 2 hours later & retrieved it, returned our call, and mailed it to my friend. We will continue to stay for price, cleanliness, location, Honesty, helpfullness, & reliability!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2010

This hotel was closed month of May 2010 after the flood and whole bottom floor is new. Very close to Opryland and would stay again based on this convenience. Clean, nice breakfast, several choices of restaurants nearby. Not super busy because Opry was still closed in August. Negative - fan in room was so loud and could not be adjusted (but this helped to drown out the sound of the band outside on Thursday night at nearby bar). Also, we had put our DND sign on door and it disappeared and our room was cleaned...not thrilled because I had left my laptop, etc in room. Overall, would stay again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Nashville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2010

When we pulled out the sofa bed we were dismayed to see that the mattress didn't even look like a mattress. It was actually springs covered with a very think cloth.
My son decided sleeping on the floor was more comfortable than the sofa bed. I would advise you to bring an air mattress!
However, our two-room suite was big and the personnel very friendly.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2010

Stayed here for one night on our way down to Memphis, front desk staff very helpful and told us all about Broadway with the live music available. The room was very clean lovely fresh sheets on the beds and it was very comfy, heaven. There was a free breakfast which was nice. Good place to stay for longer as well.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Oak Ridge
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2010

Loved this hotel! The only problem I had was not an issue with the hotel, but an issue with hotels.com! They failed to send them my reservation and I had to wait in the lobb for quite a long time after we called them to fax it over. I will never use hotels.com again!

Juan and Brody are to be commended on their professionalism and courtesy! They are top notch! Everyone we encountered there was a pleasure! I will stay there again when I'm in town as well!

The rooms were very clean and the beds were the best hotel beds I have ever slept on!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
VA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2010

I was evacuated from this hotel very early on 3 May. The Gaylord next door was evacuated the night before. Despite this, the hotel has charged a full rate ($129) for the stay. Water was waist deep in the lobby. Dangerous conditions where we should have been evaced much sooner. I understand this was out of the hotel's control, but i do not understand the full charge for a horrible and dangerous experience. As a ten year priority club member, I am very disappointed by this incident. I believe they kept us at the hotel and evacuated us at that last minute only to keep the fees from the night's stay. Oh and no points for the stay either. Management refused to accept any responsibility for the issue.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Cincinnat, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2010

I've stayed here twice now and will continue to do so when in Nashville. This is a newer HIE property. Rooms are excellent. Decor is excellent. Location is good but not the best.

Overall this is an excellent property and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - Opryland? Share your experiences!