“the quality is not what I expected. The doors were...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Nashville Downtown

Save Saved
You added Ramada Nashville Downtown to your Saves list
Ramada Nashville Downtown
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   303 Interstate Drive/I-65, I 24 Exits 49 & 48, Nashville, TN 37213   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #121 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Hayward
“the quality is not what I expected. The doors were...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

the quality is not what I expected. The doors were difficult to open and close. The smell was bad/stale. Only one staff person to handle all situations was available. The quality of television picture caused us to change rooms and the picture quality improved but not much. At a cost of $100..oo per night, I don't think it was a great deal.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Steven C, General Manager at Ramada Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
I would like to thank you for your review on our property. I am very sorry to hear that the TV reception was bad. We got these TV at the first on the year so I will be looking to see what room you occupied to check the quality, and connections to the cable wire.

Thank you and we hope you have safe travels in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Clarksville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We were charged $43.70 for parking on top of the $220.33 for the room because of the Titans game! This hotel is not worth the money we had to pay! Such a rip off. Do not recommend this hotel to ANYONE!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Steven C, General Manager at Ramada Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you for your review. We do have a nightly parking fee at our property. With the hotel in the downtown area a parking charge is pretty standard. With our close proximity to the Tennessee Titan stadium the charge is typically $40.00 for hotel guest and $50.00 to $70.00 for non-guest. If you did not see the charge please let me know how your reservation was booked as I look regularly on all of the different booking channels to ensure that the fee is posted in plain view without having to dig for it to ensure that our guest can make the best decision on where to stay. Thank you again and I hope you have safe travels in the future.
Erin, WI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

This is a perfectly acceptable hotel in a great location. Service was fine and so was breakfast. Yes, it costs to park overnight, but that is not unexpected for the location. Best of all, it is safe and so convenient to walk across the street to the stadium.

• Stayed August 2014
Thank you for taking your time to complete a review on tripadvisor on our hotel. Safe travels.....

Been to Ramada Nashville Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Nashville Downtown

Address: 303 Interstate Drive/I-65, I 24 Exits 49 & 48, Nashville, TN 37213
Location: United States > Tennessee > Nashville
Ranked #121 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Nashville Downtown 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited @ The Stadium/Downtown Nashville Hotel Nashville
Ramada Nashville
Nashville Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Nashville Downtown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.