“Needs improvement” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Nashville Downtown

You added Ramada Nashville Downtown to your Saves list
Ramada Nashville Downtown
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   303 Interstate Drive/I-65, I 24 Exits 49 & 48, Nashville, TN 37213   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #117 of 149 Hotels in Nashville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Clarksville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We were charged $43.70 for parking on top of the $220.33 for the room because of the Titans game! This hotel is not worth the money we had to pay! Such a rip off. Do not recommend this hotel to ANYONE!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Steven C, General Manager at Ramada Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you for your review. We do have a nightly parking fee at our property. With the hotel in the downtown area a parking charge is pretty standard. With our close proximity to the Tennessee Titan stadium the charge is typically $40.00 for hotel guest and $50.00 to $70.00 for non-guest. If you did not see the charge please let me know how your reservation was booked as I look regularly on all of the different booking channels to ensure that the fee is posted in plain view without having to dig for it to ensure that our guest can make the best decision on where to stay. Thank you again and I hope you have safe travels in the future.
Erin, WI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

This is a perfectly acceptable hotel in a great location. Service was fine and so was breakfast. Yes, it costs to park overnight, but that is not unexpected for the location. Best of all, it is safe and so convenient to walk across the street to the stadium.

• Stayed August 2014
Thank you for taking your time to complete a review on tripadvisor on our hotel. Safe travels.....
Henderson
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

If you stay here during any type of major event you will be charged a hidden parking fee! We were forced to pay $47 a vehicle and they would not allow us to cancel our reservation after we found out it would be almost a $100 for two cars to be parked. The staff were extremely rude about the situation! Beware!! And FYI you pay for location only! The rooms are very outdated.

• Stayed August 2014
Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry to hear the you did not agree with the parking fee on Titan game day. I do look on all booking channels to ensure that the fee is posted, if you booked on a booking channel ie. booking.com, expedia or hotwire and did not see this fee please let me know so I can contact them to ensure they post it openly on there site. Since I do not have access to their content I can only send request. Thank you again and I hope you have safe travels in the future.
Sylvania, Ohio, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

This Ramada is conveniently located right next to the NFL stadium (home of the Tennessee Titans), the downtown Nashville restaurant and bar scene, and a couple of awesome places to eat (the German and Thai restaurants) that are within close walking distance. And for a hotel located in (or near) the downtown of a major city, the prices are fairly reasonable. But those are about the only good things I can say about this place.

If you go downtown, take the hotel shuttle and plan to grab a taxi back (be careful with the taxis...prices will range from $10-$20, so don't get ripped off. Cost should be around $10). You don't want to be walking around this neighborhood at night if you're uneasy with pimps, prostitutes, homeless people, and car loads of drunken idiots that just left the bar.

The hotel was tired and rundown and badly in need of some remodeling. The shower had good pressure...but the tub would not drain. So it backed up with dirty water every time I took a shower. The bed was relatively comfortable, but the room felt dingy and dirty.

The staff was OK...not pleasant, not unpleasant...just kinda "there."

Would I stay there again? Probably not unless I had to. It was OK, but next time I'll look for a better place.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for staying with us. I have printed off your review and have posted it in our hotel for our employees to see how we are being reviewed. Thank you again and I hope your future travels are safe.

Been to Ramada Nashville Downtown? Share your experiences!