“Good hotel on a wrong place” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Nashville Downtown

Save Saved
You added Ramada Nashville Downtown to your Saves list
Ramada Nashville Downtown
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   303 Interstate Drive/I-65, I 24 Exits 49 & 48, Nashville, TN 37213   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #117 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Nashville
“Good hotel on a wrong place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Good hotel in walking distance (20 minutes) to the city center but because of the heavy traffic, specially truck traffic, on the freeway no. 24 it is very noisy in the room during day and night time. We could sleep only with earplugs! The room was detached only by the swimming pool. The distance from the room to the traffic is not more than 25-30 yards.
Because of this very noisy location the hotel is much over priced and on top of it we had to pay for hotel parking 12 UDS + tax per day.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
De Land
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

This was my second trip to Nashville. I booked two rooms for two nights through Priceline.com. Check in was a bit confusing as one attendant said my room had not been charged, then another said it was. Despite the confusion if you're not going to make it by check in, make sure to call ahead!

Would this be my first choice of hotels? No. Yet when I'm heading to a place like Nashville, I'm there to sleep and get ready to leave. Not to embellish the amenities.

So here is my final review of the hotel:

The room was clean, updated bedding and acceptable shower.
There was a $12 parking fee per day on top of the room rate.
Shuttle service FOR FREE to downtown.
I didn't partake in the breakfast bar but those that were with me said it was good.

If you're looking for a "clean" place to just get ready to head downtown and then have a place to crash, this is for you. While I can tolerate those younger than me, I know several can't so be prepared for getting what you pay for. There were several 20-30 year olds staying there that like to party.
ser
Personally next time I return I will stay at the Hilton simply because the service and cost end up being equivalent.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is a complete dump!!! My husband and I were trying to stay downtown for our anniversary and every hotel was booked except this one. After checking in, we left the room and went to dinner. When we got back and started to unpack, we noticed mold all around the air conditioning unit & the bathroom looked half cleaned. We took pics of the mold and showed them to the clerk downstairs and at first she said that all she could do was take off $25 and that we are supposed to report any issues within the first 30mins of our stay and that since we checked in 3hours ago she couldn't refund the full amount and she offered to change our room. I showed her the pics of mold in our room and refused to stay. The clerk went on and processed a refund. The hotel looks like a hotel from an old 70's movie! It's a complete mess and the cost of our visit totaled to152.00 per night. Now who in their right mind would pay that much for Mold in a less than mediocre environment?!

• Stayed April 2014
Sydney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for our one night in Nashville. It's about a 15-20 min walk across the bridge to downtown or they have a free shuttle bus that runs every hour. Taxi fare is also around $6. Parking is $8 if you have your own car. Hotel room was very clean, bed extremely comfortable even though you can hear a little noise from the highway. Breakfast is included which was eggs, sausages, yoghurt, cereal, a selection of fruit and pastries. All in all this was pretty good value for approx $100 less per night than the other hotels in downtown Nashville. Would definitely recommend it.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I read several reviews online AFTER I'd booked the room. I fully expected to find a old, musty smelling room with rude staff and a loud leaky a/c unit. What I got was the exact opposite! It is an older hotel, but quite nice. My room was clean and very comfortable. No doubt I would stay here again!

• Stayed May 2014

Been to Ramada Nashville Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Nashville Downtown

Address: 303 Interstate Drive/I-65, I 24 Exits 49 & 48, Nashville, TN 37213
Location: United States > Tennessee > Nashville
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #117 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Nashville Downtown 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Wyndham, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter and Venere so you can book your Ramada Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited @ The Stadium/Downtown Nashville Hotel Nashville
Ramada Nashville
Nashville Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Nashville Downtown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.