“Meh...” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Nashville Downtown

Save Saved
You added Ramada Nashville Downtown to your Saves list
Ramada Nashville Downtown
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   303 Interstate Drive/I-65, I 24 Exits 49 & 48, Nashville, TN 37213   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #121 of 150 Hotels in Nashville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is a complete dump!!! My husband and I were trying to stay downtown for our anniversary and every hotel was booked except this one. After checking in, we left the room and went to dinner. When we got back and started to unpack, we noticed mold all around the air conditioning unit & the bathroom looked half cleaned. We took pics of the mold and showed them to the clerk downstairs and at first she said that all she could do was take off $25 and that we are supposed to report any issues within the first 30mins of our stay and that since we checked in 3hours ago she couldn't refund the full amount and she offered to change our room. I showed her the pics of mold in our room and refused to stay. The clerk went on and processed a refund. The hotel looks like a hotel from an old 70's movie! It's a complete mess and the cost of our visit totaled to152.00 per night. Now who in their right mind would pay that much for Mold in a less than mediocre environment?!

• Stayed April 2014
Sydney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for our one night in Nashville. It's about a 15-20 min walk across the bridge to downtown or they have a free shuttle bus that runs every hour. Taxi fare is also around $6. Parking is $8 if you have your own car. Hotel room was very clean, bed extremely comfortable even though you can hear a little noise from the highway. Breakfast is included which was eggs, sausages, yoghurt, cereal, a selection of fruit and pastries. All in all this was pretty good value for approx $100 less per night than the other hotels in downtown Nashville. Would definitely recommend it.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I read several reviews online AFTER I'd booked the room. I fully expected to find a old, musty smelling room with rude staff and a loud leaky a/c unit. What I got was the exact opposite! It is an older hotel, but quite nice. My room was clean and very comfortable. No doubt I would stay here again!

• Stayed May 2014

Been to Ramada Nashville Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Nashville Downtown

Address: 303 Interstate Drive/I-65, I 24 Exits 49 & 48, Nashville, TN 37213
Location: United States > Tennessee > Nashville
#121 Spa Hotel in Nashville
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Nashville Downtown 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited @ The Stadium/Downtown Nashville Hotel Nashville
Ramada Nashville
Nashville Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Nashville Downtown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.