“Overpriced and Outdated” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Nashville Downtown

You added Ramada Nashville Downtown to your Saves list
Ramada Nashville Downtown
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   303 Interstate Drive/I-65, I 24 Exits 49 & 48, Nashville, TN 37213   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
25% Off 2-Night Stays
Ranked #110 of 152 Hotels in Nashville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is the most dirty hotel I have ever seen in my life! There was blood on the sheets, ceiling falling apart the dresser was missing pieces and the toilet didn't flush. The only plus here is Chad I believe his name is that works in the am shift front desk. We explained to Chad about our first room being very bad and the blood stains and he imediatley moved us. We appreciated the move although when we were leaving for the day we noticed the toilet wouldn't flush. Chad had left for the day and we reported the issue with Tim "worst front desk staff in the world !" . Tim said I'll put in the request???? Ok this is where the final straw was. Upon our return at about 11pm the toilet was still not working and Tim had the nerve to ask us "it's not fixed?" As in you mean Tim never followed up with maintenance even though our room was 25 feet from his desk!!! Tim never apologized and was over talking my wife and when I stepped in and let him know this was a bad display of customer service he would not stop trying to over talk me either. Never once apologizing for his lack of follow up with the situation which should have been on his priority list of things to follow up with!! When asked for a manger name and corporate ramada phone number Tim threw a business card from the Hotel toward us and said "here's the hotels number!" Wow this pathetic excuse for a desk agent way still hostile toward is even though I was trying to explain that this display of customer service was a horrible. Stay away from this hotel at all cost!!

• Stayed September 2013
Travelers also viewed these Nashville hotels
Comfort Inn Downtown
Omni Nashville Hotel
Omni Nashville Hotel
#3 of 152 in Nashville
4.5 of 5 stars 2,964 reviews

Been to Ramada Nashville Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Nashville Downtown

Address: 303 Interstate Drive/I-65, I 24 Exits 49 & 48, Nashville, TN 37213
Location: United States > Tennessee > Nashville
Ranked #110 of 152 Hotels in Nashville
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Nashville Downtown 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Ramada Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited @ The Stadium/Downtown Nashville Hotel Nashville
Ramada Nashville
Nashville Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Nashville Downtown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.