“Titan Weekend” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Nashville Downtown

Save Saved
You added Ramada Nashville Downtown to your Saves list
Ramada Nashville Downtown
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   303 Interstate Drive/I-65, I 24 Exits 49 & 48, Nashville, TN 37213   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Book in Advance; Save 15%
Ranked #112 of 150 hotels in Nashville

494 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

This is the most dirty hotel I have ever seen in my life! There was blood on the sheets, ceiling falling apart the dresser was missing pieces and the toilet didn't flush. The only plus here is Chad I believe his name is that works in the am shift front desk. We explained to Chad about our first room being very bad and the blood stains and he imediatley moved us. We appreciated the move although when we were leaving for the day we noticed the toilet wouldn't flush. Chad had left for the day and we reported the issue with Tim "worst front desk staff in the world !" . Tim said I'll put in the request???? Ok this is where the final straw was. Upon our return at about 11pm the toilet was still not working and Tim had the nerve to ask us "it's not fixed?" As in you mean Tim never followed up with maintenance even though our room was 25 feet from his desk!!! Tim never apologized and was over talking my wife and when I stepped in and let him know this was a bad display of customer service he would not stop trying to over talk me either. Never once apologizing for his lack of follow up with the situation which should have been on his priority list of things to follow up with!! When asked for a manger name and corporate ramada phone number Tim threw a business card from the Hotel toward us and said "here's the hotels number!" Wow this pathetic excuse for a desk agent way still hostile toward is even though I was trying to explain that this display of customer service was a horrible. Stay away from this hotel at all cost!!

• Stayed September 2013
Pacific Grove, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

The hotel has a great location, with just 15 minutes walk to downtown.

We had prepaid a room with a king bed, and had informed the hotel about our late arrival. When we arrived the hotel had overbooked the rooms with king bed, so we had to stay in a room with two beds. We don't mind staying in rooms with two beds instead of a king bed, but when we have already paid for the room I think this is bad. The reseption staff was not very friendly...

Breakfast was ok, the lady that was there was very friendly and helpfull.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Ramada Nashville Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Nashville Downtown

Address: 303 Interstate Drive/I-65, I 24 Exits 49 & 48, Nashville, TN 37213
Location: United States > Tennessee > Nashville
Ranked #112 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Nashville Downtown 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Ramada Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Ramada Nashville Downtown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.