“Comfortable beds” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Nashville Downtown

You added Ramada Nashville Downtown to your Saves list
Ramada Nashville Downtown
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   303 Interstate Drive/I-65, I 24 Exits 49 & 48, Nashville, TN 37213   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #100 of 152 Hotels in Nashville

1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is the most dirty hotel I have ever seen in my life! There was blood on the sheets, ceiling falling apart the dresser was missing pieces and the toilet didn't flush. The only plus here is Chad I believe his name is that works in the am shift front desk. We explained to Chad about our first room being very bad and the blood stains and he imediatley moved us. We appreciated the move although when we were leaving for the day we noticed the toilet wouldn't flush. Chad had left for the day and we reported the issue with Tim "worst front desk staff in the world !" . Tim said I'll put in the request???? Ok this is where the final straw was. Upon our return at about 11pm the toilet was still not working and Tim had the nerve to ask us "it's not fixed?" As in you mean Tim never followed up with maintenance even though our room was 25 feet from his desk!!! Tim never apologized and was over talking my wife and when I stepped in and let him know this was a bad display of customer service he would not stop trying to over talk me either. Never once apologizing for his lack of follow up with the situation which should have been on his priority list of things to follow up with!! When asked for a manger name and corporate ramada phone number Tim threw a business card from the Hotel toward us and said "here's the hotels number!" Wow this pathetic excuse for a desk agent way still hostile toward is even though I was trying to explain that this display of customer service was a horrible. Stay away from this hotel at all cost!!

• Stayed September 2013
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Oslo, Norway
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

The hotel has a great location, with just 15 minutes walk to downtown.

We had prepaid a room with a king bed, and had informed the hotel about our late arrival. When we arrived the hotel had overbooked the rooms with king bed, so we had to stay in a room with two beds. We don't mind staying in rooms with two beds instead of a king bed, but when we have already paid for the room I think this is bad. The reseption staff was not very friendly...

Breakfast was ok, the lady that was there was very friendly and helpfull.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Rushville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Room had strange odor and did not understand why we had to pay to park after spending $250 on a room.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada