“Great location to downtown events” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Nashville Downtown

You added Ramada Nashville Downtown to your Saves list
Ramada Nashville Downtown
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   303 Interstate Drive/I-65, I 24 Exits 49 & 48, Nashville, TN 37213   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #110 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
“Great location to downtown events”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Well when we arrived I was created and then there were complaining customers about toilets not flushing and room smelled like vomit. I got into my room with some preconceived notions the room was clean. We were not in the room very long only to sleep got in late and left early the bathroom was small and bed was very comfortable. The walks are paper thin if you want a inexpensive and close location to downtown events this is the place. If your looking for chic this is not it. With that said, all in all not a bad place for the money

• Stayed April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Breese, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Checked into this hotel Friday evening, April 12, 2013. I should have taken more notice of the dumpster outside. Walking down the hallway to my room, all I could smell was mold. As I got closer to my room I could smell someone smoking weed. A room had tape under the door and sloppily and unprofessionally wrote on the outside were the words "utility closet." This hotel is a disaster. We open our room door and a trashcan is catching water dripping from a wet and moldy ceiling. I immediately turn to leave. The people checking into the room just next to mine also come out of their room and tell me that the ceiling had collapsed on their bed. I go to the front desk, explain what happened, and they seem so shocked. LIARS!! THEY WERE KNOWINGLY PUTTING PEOPLE IN ROOMS IN THE PART OF THE BUILDING WHERE THE CEILING WAS COLLAPSING!!! The dumpster outside was full of moldy, collapsed ceiling. On the upside, I got my money back for the two nights I was supposed to stay there. Ended up staying at the Holiday Inn Express downtown on Broadway, which was an excellent hotel. This Ramada is nothing short of a poorly managed DUMP. Utterly disgusted.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Motel was in a decent location. Colors in hallway very dark. Very quiet place. Boring breakfast. Needs sprucing up more. Maybe we were in the older part. Could be a very nice hotel. Never really saw any staff except desk attendant.

• Stayed April 2013

Been to Ramada Nashville Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Nashville Downtown

Address: 303 Interstate Drive/I-65, I 24 Exits 49 & 48, Nashville, TN 37213
Location: United States > Tennessee > Nashville
Ranked #110 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Nashville Downtown 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Ramada Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited @ The Stadium/Downtown Nashville Hotel Nashville
Ramada Nashville
Nashville Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Nashville Downtown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.