“Great place to stay that offers wonderful value!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
Florence, AL
“Great place to stay that offers wonderful value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2011

I go to Nashville quite often and have never even seen this hotel. I had a last minute trip and everything else was booked. I got a great room at a very competitive price. I will stay here everytime I am on business and the hospitals near by. You are within walking distance of Vanderbilt and it's hospitals, Baptist Hospital, countless great restaurants, shops and entertainment venues. Parking was, I think, $10 a night in the hotels own parking garage.

The fitness center, pool and jacuzzi were wonderful. The fitness center is not very big, but very well appointed for the size. Free weights, 3 treadmills, 1 elliptical, and a stretching machine that I love. They provided towels, yoga mats, swiss balls, and several weight benches. Each treadmill had it's own TV which is important to me.

The room was very, very clean and had everything I needed. The bed was awesome and the room had a nice view and a great HD TV. The room was bigger than I expected too!

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
nashbill, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, March 13, 2011
Dear Wilbur24,

On behalf of our entire staff I would like to thank you for staying with us this weekend. I
am glad you enjoyed your stay, it is encouraging for us to know we met your expectations as we are always trying ways to improve our service.

Thank you again, we look forward to having you as a guest next time you are in Nashville!.

Best regards,

Juan C Mera

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Jupiter, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2011

Due to weather conditions, I never made it to my conference held at this hotel, but if I ever get to Nashville, I will certainly stay here! Hilton did not want to reimburse me because I paid in advance, by Marilee Bell (sp?), the asst. GM, was gracious and compassionate enough to go to bat for me.

If she treats her staff/patrons with the kindness she showed me, my guess is that this is a great place to stay!

Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Dear Mysunz24,

On behalf of our entire staff I want to say thank you for your kind words, we do understand that plans change and hope to see you next time you come to Nashville. I will make sure and share your comments with all our employees.

Best regards,

Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2011

This is a spotlessly clean hotel located a few miles from the music bars, restaurants etc. The hotel shuttle was extremely accommodating in ferrying us to and from the hotel. In any case, a cab ride should only cost a few dollars.

Rooms are very clean, the Whirlpool suite is worth the upgrade if you can stretch, pure luxury! Breakfast was around $12pp and was as you would expect. Wifi is free.

The beds they use will divide opinion, I thought it was great however my partner was less pleased at its firmness. Apparently it is technology based and can be adjusted in which case the hotel should tell people how to go about it.

No drawbacks to this hotel and we are happy to recommend for a good stay in Nashville.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear The_Savman,

Thank you for your kind review, we are extremely happy you enjoyed you stay in Nashville, our hotel and its location.

I will make sure and share your comments with our entire staff, we hope to see you again next time you are in Nashville.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2011

5 days of SERVICE by the staff is above and beyond!...From the shuttle drivers, front desk, bell hops, to the maids. EVERYONE -EVERYTIME treated my family with respect and smiles. Hilton has offered Vanderbuilt Hospital limited rates here for extended stays to help not to abuse. THANK YOU TO ALL at this property for making a 5 day trip to the hospital ENJOYABLE

• Stayed December 2010
Tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011

Very nice hotel. Very helpful staff. Had a shuttle that took us to the Opry at the Ryman...Only drawback is the $18/night parking fee..

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2010

A+ all the way around. Free shuttle wherever you want to go within 3 mile radius! Walked to music row, Vanderbilt easily. Enjoyed breakfast for 9.99 including drinks, hot and cold buffet. Fresh, clean and modern room with free wi-fi! Some of the best Nashville restaurants and bars are within a block. You will enjoy your stay here!

• Stayed November 2010
GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2010

Good place to stay for business trip. Easy access to highways and shuttle will take you into downtown and Vanderbilt campus for free. Clean rooms. Pretty consistent with other HGIs. Very large workout facility.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt? Share your experiences!