“Great stay” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Huntington Beach, California
“Great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

This was our first stay during the CMA fest. The staff is great! A big shout out to Benin at the front desk, Issac and the chef's in the restaurant and Larry the shuttle driver. The rooms and pool area are very clean. In the afternoon there was flavored water, fruit and cookies available in the lobby and coffee in the mornings for the guest. I definitely plan staying here on my next trip to Nashville. Great job management!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
kyledzembo, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Kim V,

Thank you for staying with us during CMA fest! CMA week is such an exciting time in Nashville and I'm glad to hear that our staff was able to help make your visit a memorable one. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us on tripadvisor. We do hope to see you again next year!

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt my very first year I came to Nashville back in 2012 and liked it so much. Last year I stayed at another hotel last minute and they did now provide the same type of service that the Hilton has. Everyone was always eager to help in any way possible. This hotel provided a shuttle which saved me a bunch of money on my short trip. Ian Clausen was my absolute favorite shuttle driver. He always had a great attitude and made me laugh which gave me a great start to every morning. Larry was my other favorite shuttle driver who loved to talk which was great. Both were very personable men and did whatever they could for me. The house keeper always kept my room spotless and everything was always so tidy. They did a great job. Bonnie T. Was a great waitress. She was tentative and remembered what drinks we wanted every time we walked down to eat. I enjoyed having her as my waitress almost every night. All the food in the restaurant was exceptionally delicious. The blonde woman behind the counter Monday morning, please forgive me because I can't remember her name, was great also. We came down and she had a taxi there and ready for us to take to the airport. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and will be staying here next June again. No doubt about it! Thank you for providing such wonderful staff and a great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2014
kyledzembo, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
jdenson6,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! Thank you for your kind words regarding the services of our staff and to the individual shout outs to some of our staff members. The entire staff here is very prideful of the services we offer and it's great to hear comments such as yours. Please come stay with us again soon!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

This was our 3rd time staying here for CMA fest and as always the service from this staff was excellent! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. We were so happy to see Edward the bartender again this year. He is so friendly and always goes above and beyond to make sure his guests are happy. He puts a smile on our face and had us laughing from the moment we sat down at the bar until we left. He is truly one of the reasons we wouldn't even consider staying somewhere else in Nashville. This entire staff helps makes this hotel feel like a home away from home. absolutely love it!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Jenn H,

Thank you so much for staying with us every year for CMA. We really enjoy CMA week and love having fun with our guests while in town. It's great to hear that year in and year our we have been able to assist in making your experiences in Nashville a memorable one. We really appreciate your kind words in regards to the staff! Thank you also for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor. See you next year!

Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

As a hotel, The Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt is just what you'd expect from Hilton. Where this hotel excels is with its staff. At most hotels, visitors probably couldn't provide you with the name of one staff member let alone three. My husband and I were so impressed by the service we received in the bar from both Edward and Geoffrey and the shuttle drivers especially Larry. Not only did they make an impression on us but when talking with other visitors found them equally as impressed. If you are looking for a hotel both convenient to Vanderbilt and downtown Nashville this place fits the bill and has a staff that will make you want to us this hotel again so you can see them again. They feel like friends.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
kyledzembo, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Julie B,

Thank you so much for staying with us during your recent trip to Nashville. I'm thrilled that what you remember most about your stay was not the hotel itself, but the staff and the service you receive. We pride ourselves in the services we offer and it's always so great to hear great feedback from our guests. Next time you are in town we would love to have you stay with us again!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

The staff was great. My new wife and I had a enjoyable stay. The room was clean and the breakfast tasted great. I got everything we needed and the staff was totally professional about everything. Thanks, Hilton

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Lemanski H,

Congratulations on your recent marriage! How awesome for us to be able to be a part of that story! We really appreciate you staying with us during your recent trip and are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for sharing your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. Keep us in mind next time you are in town!

Lincoln, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Great place to stay. Excellent service all the way around. Loved our bar tender Edward and our food service attendant Brisa. Room was in excellent condition and the bed was very comfortable. We had a great night sleep. We would recommend to anyone going to visit Nashville. Convienantly located to Honky Tonk Central by free shuttle. We will be back!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
JamesEnglishBabcock,

Thank you for choosing us during your recent trip to Nashville. It's such great news to hear that you were able to leave with a fantastic impression of the service our staff offers. Thank you for your comments regarding Edward and Brisa's services. They both are such assets to our team. I'm glad to see that you plan on coming back! We can wait to see you again.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

We have stayed here the past 3 years and have always received excellent service. Our favorite part of our stay is seeing Edward the bartender. Edward has taken excellent care of us for the past two years. We were so happy to see that he was still here this year. He truly makes staying here a great experience. Hopefully he will be here again next year.

• Stayed June 2014
kyledzembo, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Scarlisano17,

Thank you very much for your loyalty over the past 3 years. It's such a pleasure to be able to build relationships with guests as often time we really are their home away from home. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your extensive experience with us here in TripAdvisor. See you soon!

Assistant General Manager

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt? Share your experiences!