This is a nice place to stay for visiting the Downtown/Broadway scene in Nashville. You could walk to Broadway, it's safe, flat and probably a little more than a mile, but the best thing about this hotel is that they have a shuttle that drops you off and will pick you up on Broadway. The shuttle stops running a bit early, but a cab ride is only about $7 and cabs are plentiful. The hotel is just as you would expect from a Hilton Garden Inn anywhere in America. It is clean, reasonably appointed, and the staff is helpful, friendly and courteous. The only downside to this hotel is the self parking is $22/night...a bit steep for the area. I would stay here again when visiting the Nashville area.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in mid-town Nashville conveniently located off I-65/I-40 on Broadway Avenue. Within a short distance of our newly built hotel is Nashville's bustling downtown area, the famous Music Row, and both Belmont and Vanderbilt Universities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.