“Excellent Location” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Nashville, United States
“Excellent Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

This hotel is located in the downtown area, very convenient to the major downtown attractions. It also has easy access to the highway systems when you want to go to the perimeter attractions. The staff was very attentive and resolved a problem I had with the first room (smell) with an upgrade to a nicer room.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Josh G, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
James F,

Thank you for taking the time to share a little about your stay. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us, and that our staff was accommodating to your issue. We love our location, being close to the interstate and downtown. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Summerville, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stayed here while seeing the Nashville sights. It is centrally located which makes use of the shuttle a routine way of getting about. Room was functional and very clean. The staff is to be commended, they were most helpful and efficient, and their recommendations were spot on for restaurants. places to go, etc. The breakfast is really good. I will be back whenever I visit Nashville again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Josh G, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear p3billybob,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us and that the staff was helpful. I will be sure to pass your words along to our team. We love when our guests have a great time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay in Nashville.
Medina, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great location but both of my experiences the past 2 weeks have been simiilar. Although this is a non smoking hotel, my rooms have had a terrible cigarette odor both times. Not good for an allergy sufferer

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Josh G, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Rhonda B,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced with the smoke smell. We are a non smoking hotel, so I will make sure our staff does a better job inspecting the rooms so another guest does not have this same issue. Thank you for staying with us even after you experienced this issue during your last stay.
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Not only is this a great location with nice, clean rooms, but I have never stayed anywhere that had a more accommodating staff than at the Hilton Garden Inn at 1715 Broadway in Nashville, TN. We were there for 5 nights during the CMA Music Festival, and I have not one complaint; on the contrary, I have nothing but praise for everyone we encountered from the housekeeping staff, to the front desk, to the shuttle drivers, and to the management. Not one need went unmet, not one question unanswered. They truly went out of their way to accommodate us. The manager even went so far as to run an errand for me while I was packing to leave for the airport. He then personally delivered my package to me and would not allow me to pay for it. There is no question that I will stay there again :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Josh G, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear Joy H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It means so much when our guests have an enjoyable and memorable stay. I will be certain to pass your comments along to our team. They will be happy to see the wonderful things you said. We can't wait to have you back, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to town.
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

good hotel overall, close to downtown (5min cab, 15 min walk). local area, we ate at 'The Tavern' ...cool Bar + food. Hotel pretty good, only -ves no minibar or cable movies good staff, very helpful, pool is good too, as is breakfast...

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Josh G, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear David W,

Thank you for sharing a little about your experience here in Nashville. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry that you were disappointed with the lack of mini bar and pay per view movies. Unfortunately, Hilton Garden Inn brand standards don't allow a mini bar in the guest room. We believe that our Pavilion Pantry and Great American Grill more than make up for that. I hope that you were able to take advantage of some of our amenities. We can't wait to welcome you back on your next trip to Nashville.
Huntsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My stay at this Hilton Garden Inn was very brief, but the staff were remarkable, form the time I checked in until the time I departed. A very excellent stay. When I return to the Nashville area, I know where I will be staying. Thank you Hilton Garden Inn for making a brief stay so enjoyable.

Dear Anthony B,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your stay. Experiences such as yours is why we do what we do. We strive to ensure every guest has a great stay, and I am happy to see that you did. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in town.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were here visiting my daughter who lives near Vanderbilt so location was important. Some of the clientele partied late into the night and yelled loudly in the hallways both Friday and Saturday night. There is a bit more of a party atmosphere due to location. I also did not appreciate them charging 2$ for a Sunday paper- not typical for a Hilton chain.

• Stayed June 2013
Josh G, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Windsurfdoc,

Thank you for your comments. We are always looking for ways to improve, and we will definitely take your thoughts into consideration. I do hope that you were able to take advantage of some of our amenities such as the complimentary shuttle. We think our location is great, and it is one of our best selling points. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt? Share your experiences!