The rooms are comfortable and clean, with the usual amenities like a coffee maker and a refrigerator. The fitness center is small but is clean with up to date machines and weights. You can watch tv while running or using the elliptical machine. The pool looked well cared for.
The best part of the hotel is its staff. Without exception each person is welcoming and friendly. They do much to make the stay warm and accommodating. Your needs will get met with a smile.
This hotel is located in walking distance to trendy restaurants and stores. Complimentary shuttle service will take you as far as the broadway strip where you can sample delicious southern food and listen to live music in most bars and taverns much of the day.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in mid-town Nashville conveniently located off I-65/I-40 on Broadway Avenue. Within a short distance of our newly built hotel is Nashville's bustling downtown area, the famous Music Row, and both Belmont and Vanderbilt Universities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Hilton Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.