“Great Place to Stay for CMA Fest” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“Great Place to Stay for CMA Fest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Not only is this a great location with nice, clean rooms, but I have never stayed anywhere that had a more accommodating staff than at the Hilton Garden Inn at 1715 Broadway in Nashville, TN. We were there for 5 nights during the CMA Music Festival, and I have not one complaint; on the contrary, I have nothing but praise for everyone we encountered from the housekeeping staff, to the front desk, to the shuttle drivers, and to the management. Not one need went unmet, not one question unanswered. They truly went out of their way to accommodate us. The manager even went so far as to run an errand for me while I was packing to leave for the airport. He then personally delivered my package to me and would not allow me to pay for it. There is no question that I will stay there again :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Josh G, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear Joy H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It means so much when our guests have an enjoyable and memorable stay. I will be certain to pass your comments along to our team. They will be happy to see the wonderful things you said. We can't wait to have you back, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

good hotel overall, close to downtown (5min cab, 15 min walk). local area, we ate at 'The Tavern' ...cool Bar + food. Hotel pretty good, only -ves no minibar or cable movies good staff, very helpful, pool is good too, as is breakfast...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Josh G, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear David W,

Thank you for sharing a little about your experience here in Nashville. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry that you were disappointed with the lack of mini bar and pay per view movies. Unfortunately, Hilton Garden Inn brand standards don't allow a mini bar in the guest room. We believe that our Pavilion Pantry and Great American Grill more than make up for that. I hope that you were able to take advantage of some of our amenities. We can't wait to welcome you back on your next trip to Nashville.
Huntsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My stay at this Hilton Garden Inn was very brief, but the staff were remarkable, form the time I checked in until the time I departed. A very excellent stay. When I return to the Nashville area, I know where I will be staying. Thank you Hilton Garden Inn for making a brief stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Anthony B,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your stay. Experiences such as yours is why we do what we do. We strive to ensure every guest has a great stay, and I am happy to see that you did. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in town.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We were here visiting my daughter who lives near Vanderbilt so location was important. Some of the clientele partied late into the night and yelled loudly in the hallways both Friday and Saturday night. There is a bit more of a party atmosphere due to location. I also did not appreciate them charging 2$ for a Sunday paper- not typical for a Hilton chain.

• Stayed June 2013
Josh G, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Windsurfdoc,

Thank you for your comments. We are always looking for ways to improve, and we will definitely take your thoughts into consideration. I do hope that you were able to take advantage of some of our amenities such as the complimentary shuttle. We think our location is great, and it is one of our best selling points. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you again.
Bowling Green, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

The positives: The Hilton Garden Inn Vanderbilt is in a great location, easily accessible from the interstate and they offer affordable room rates. The staff is very friendly and we really liked the late checkout (noon) so we didn't have to rush. The negatives: $22 for self parking - we came in very late and got the last space in the garage and it was a tight squeeze. When we first entered our room housekeeping had left some cleaning rags in our room and someone else's food was still in the mini-fridge. Biggest complaint - terrible, terrible bed. They use some version of sleep number-type bed. We felt like we were sliding into the middle of the bed all night and when we changed the settings nothing happened. My back still hurts. I'm a HHonors member, and one of the things I love about Hilton hotels are their awesome beds and pillows. Hilton's younger sister the Garden Inn seems to have missed the memo.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Cblle,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience. I am sorry that your room was not up to the cleanliness standards that the Hilton brand is know for and that you did not enjoy a good night's rest. I will be certain to pass your comments along to our staff so that we can make sure these are not recurring issues. We would love for you to give us another try the next time you are in town.
alpharetta, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We arrived tired in Nashville to the nicest front staff ever!! I was so tired after driving I felt terrible I wasn't in a better mood to greet them. They set the tone for our trip in Nashville. We've traveled across the country nothing has compared to the hospitality to the city of Nashville.

The only complaint we had was our room had a very damp mildew smell to it when the air conditioner was off in the room. Overall the hotel breakfast, staff and servers were TOP NOTCH.

We loved the ability to walk to great restuarants and bars at night. The shuttle was useful in the mornings to get us to our destinations quickly. Ian was friendly and accommodating to our needs.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Josh G, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Betty Lou A,

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am sorry to hear about the issue with the smell in your room, but I am very glad to see that our staff's service was good. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our team. We love it when our guests have an enjoyable stay, and I am happy to know that we were the brightest spot in your trip. We look forward to welcoming you back.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I don't know why we haven't stayed here before- maybe because there is not a complimentary breakfast. You can purchase the big buffet or buy a la cart very cheaply. The mattresses and linens are wonderful and everything felt new and clean. The AAA rate was excellent. My only beef is that despite being a Hilton Honors member I hardly ever have enough points for a free room. It always seems just out if reach.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Kansaspider,

Thank you for taking the time to share a little about your experience in the hotel. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay, and we are glad you chose to stay with us. I hope that our staff was accommodating and welcoming. We take pride in our service, and I hope you return to enjoy the a hotel again.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt? Share your experiences!