A very nice 9 story hotel about 1 mile from the heart of Music City. The staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms nicely furnished and while we were somewhat concerned about the number of young people staying there to attend a rock concert downtown, the sound insulation in the room was very good. (Now there's a run-on sentence!) We slept well. Valet parking is the same price as self parking - $23.00, which is not cheap but not outrageous.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in mid-town Nashville conveniently located off I-65/I-40 on Broadway Avenue. Within a short distance of our newly built hotel is Nashville's bustling downtown area, the famous Music Row, and both Belmont and Vanderbilt Universities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.