Overall experience was ok . I do not expect to find mildew in the shower of a Hilton brand, but I did at this location. Hard to understand why when a busy hotel like this let's this happen. Breakfast was a little disorganized and slow but was ok. Staff was very helpful and courteous. The best part was the hotel shuttle that runs day and night to run guest anywhere within 2 miles of hotel. That alone make it worth going back.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in mid-town Nashville conveniently located off I-65/I-40 on Broadway Avenue. Within a short distance of our newly built hotel is Nashville's bustling downtown area, the famous Music Row, and both Belmont and Vanderbilt Universities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.