went to Nashville 12/26 with no set plans - called the hotel at 8pm, gentleman was super friendly and informative - showed up an hour later, he remembered the call - super friendly (can't remember his name) had information on things to do in the area - hotel offers shuttle to the downtown strip so you don't have to walk the mile. indoor pool was super clean, coffee in the lobby was good, staff was very friendly on all 3 shifts. Self & valet are the same price for either, and about average for other hotels in the downtown area - valet staff were beyond nice.
I actually walked around my room in white socks - and they stayed white - that's a true test of cleanliness. Room was good sized - has a king bed and fold out couch - room to move around - nice size TV, fridge & microwave. Bed wasn't the most comfortable - but nothing to cry fowl over.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in mid-town Nashville conveniently located off I-65/I-40 on Broadway Avenue. Within a short distance of our newly built hotel is Nashville's bustling downtown area, the famous Music Row, and both Belmont and Vanderbilt Universities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.