I was taking my nephew to his official visit at Vanderbilt University, and since it was our first time in Nashville, we booked a room at the one Hotel that we are familiar with, the " Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt ". I must say it does not matter what city I am in, I just feel so relaxed after traveling with such great customer service that you receive from each employee at the hotel. As soon as you pull in the hotel you have very friendly and professional valet parking employees greeting you and welcoming you. It does not matter if you are a professional traveler or if it is your first time, they explain to you how valet parking works and how to get your car in a moments notice.
When you enter the hotel, the professional staff also welcome you again with a smile, and help you get to your room as fast as they can. The hotel just makes you feel like you are at home. No matter what you need, the staff will do their best to supply your needs. I would suggest if you are planning to visit Nashville, then you should make the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt your place to stay....
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in mid-town Nashville conveniently located off I-65/I-40 on Broadway Avenue. Within a short distance of our newly built hotel is Nashville's bustling downtown area, the famous Music Row, and both Belmont and Vanderbilt Universities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.