Although the room was comfortable enough, there was an odor in the hotel like old socks - it seemed to be worse around the pool area. Our bathroom was shabby - needs re-furbishing. We were a bit disappointed in this as a Hilton Garden. Would I stay there again? Maybe, but maybe not.
On the plus side, the shuttle was good - took us to quite a few attractions, and saved us on taxi fares. Good location, the staff was friendly and helpful about places to eat, and tourist attractions in the city.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in mid-town Nashville conveniently located off I-65/I-40 on Broadway Avenue. Within a short distance of our newly built hotel is Nashville's bustling downtown area, the famous Music Row, and both Belmont and Vanderbilt Universities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.