“Loved the store. great selection of my favorite artists.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 67 Shopping in Nashville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Activities: Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Started by the legendary country music artist Ernest Tubb in 1947. Ernest Tubb was a member of the Grand Ole Opry, country Music Hall of Fame and Music City Hall of Fame. We offer music lovers a large selection of Country, Bluegrass and Gospel Music, Cd's, DVD's, Books, Songbook's & Instructional materials. Free concerts at all locations throughout the year.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Loved the store. great selection of my favorite artists.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2003

It is really hard here in Ireland to find good American country music.
When I came into the Ernest Tubb store in Nashville, opposite Legends Corner, I found discs that I love. In fact I bought loads. The staff in the store were very friendly and helpful, when I didn't see a certain disc that I wanted of Alabama, they got it from their other store in less than 24 hours. I hope to visit Nashville again next year, and I will definitely go back to the Ernest Tubb store.