“Need To Hire Cleaning Staff” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Nashville Southeast

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nashville
Days Inn Nashville Southeast
You added Days Inn Nashville Southeast to your Saves list
510 Collins Park Drive, Interstate Highway 24 and Bell Road (Exit 59), Nashville, TN 37013   |
Ranked #120 of 152 Hotels in Nashville
CHICAGO, IL
“Need To Hire Cleaning Staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2008

I am a truck driver. I stay at hotels nationwide. This is the worst hotel ever. The room had a bad odor. Towel rack was broken. Curtains were falling. A/C unit was missing its cover. (good thing I didn't have any small children with me). My socks turned black when i walked from the bathroom to the bed. I found garbage behind the microwave. The paint and wallpaper were peeling. There was writing on the furniture. The cabinet for the television was missing a door. The hair dryer had hair in it. I will never stay here again!!!

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — The Room Was Extremely Dirty
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Families
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Crossville, TN
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2006

Filthy, moldy, smelly, crusty, terrible room. Phone and lights over bed didn't work *at all*, towel rack broken, no extra toilet paper, holes in walls and smudges of gawd-knows-what all over. Cigarette burns all over sink counter, broken glass all over parking lot. The air conditioner worked pretty well and drowned out the noise of the train running directly behind the building. The pool was fairly clean, too.

Staff was generally rude and had a 'so what' attitude. I would never stay at this hotel again. Their price is completely nowhere near what it should be for the kind of squalor guests are expected to take as a matter of course.

• Stayed July 2006, traveled on business
Montgomery, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2005

A group of my family and I checked into this hotel late one evening. We had no reservations, but thought a Days Inn would be a good choice. Upon entering the room, we were revolted. It was disgusting. We did not even go into the room further, but turned around and immediately told them at the front that we were not staying. We called the Best Western down the interstate a few exits and they were the nicest people to deal with. They had a suite available, and a few other rooms. THey got us into a suite imediately and it was very nice. I would not receommend the Days Inn at Hickory Hollow to my worst enemy.

• Stayed June 2005
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nashville
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#3 of 8 in Antioch
4.0 of 5 stars 219 reviews
Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport

Been to Days Inn Nashville Southeast? Share your experiences!