“total nightmare” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hickerson Motel Court

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nashville
Hickerson Motel Court
You added Hickerson Motel Court to your Saves list
2514 Nolensville Road, Nashville, TN 37211   |
Ranked #127 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
“total nightmare”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

This place was an absolute nightmare. I had already paid for a week here and I had my tiny little 2 lb poodle with me. Well, they saw it and told me animals were not allowed. They refused to refund my and insisted on seeing my license and told me that was not me in my license and told me that I was not the person who checked in there. They are thieves and liars. Not to mention it is a dump. Do yourself a favor and run from this place. They told me I could not have my back and could not come back on the property. It was actually over a year ago but this review thing wont let u say that. Anyway, it is the same people who own it as I live in Nashville and know this. Mine and my roommate had had a houseboat we lived on that sank so we tried to stay here for a week. Dont do it. They look for ways to screw you out of ur money so they can get more money for the rooms by throwing you out and offering it to someone else!!

Room Tip: no such thing at this place...if you want a cheap try the Hamilton Inn on Briley.