For the price point I think this was a really good reservation. Some things to note/tips:
1. Get the rooms with two beds - they're huge in comparison to the 1 King Bed standard room.
2. While the beds/pillows aren't the greatest in all of the hotels I've stayed in they're servicable and comfy.
3. I believe this hotel was recently renovated so the rooms are up to date and nicely appointed.
4. Alexis offers one of the best as far as hotel complimentaries I've run into - a selection of shampoo, conditioner, soaps, lotion and even a shower cap (which I much appreciated since I had forgotten mine).
5. Great continental breakfast with a selection of pastries, waffle maker, biscuits, sausage, gravy and eggs. I just wish they had some sort of fruit and found myself craving some. I was really surprised that they didn't even offer bananas since that's a great, basic cheap fruit that lasts forever.
6. The cabs in Nashville have a bit of a racket. Any time you take a hotel between the airport/downtown/opryland there's a flat fee of $25 - they don't run meters.
I'd stay here again. The room was clean and comfortable and I appreciated the fact that it had a mini-fridge. While the elevator is slow, that's only a small point. With free wi-fi and parking, this was a great reservation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport Opryland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport Opryland Hotel Nashville
- Alexis Inn And Suites Nashville Airport Opryland
- Alexis Hotel Nashville Airport Opryland