“Well Located for Nashville” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport Opryland

Save Saved
You added Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport Opryland to your Saves list
Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport Opryland
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   600 Ermac Drive, At Elm hill Pike Corner , exit 7 Hwy 155 N, Nashville, TN 37214   |
Special Price
10% off room rate
Ranked #46 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Long Beach, California
“Well Located for Nashville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Nashville is spread out and no matter where you go you have to get in your car. We found this hotel pretty well located so that most places we wanted to go were within a few miles drive. On this road trip we are looking for places $90 and under. This hotel fills the bill. Great room for the money. Has a hot breakfast with eggs and sausage. Our room was plenty large and the bed was comfortable. The rooms appeared to have been updated recently with granite and other up scale amenities. We will definitely recommend this hotel to friends.

Room Tip: We requested a quiet room and our room was quiet.

363 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Henderson, Ky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I was looking for a hotel in Nashville & had made a reservation at another hotel without checking Trip Advisor. Have been "burned" in the past, so decided to take a look at some reviews rather than just trusting a certain brand to be acceptable. After reading the reviews, I canceled the first room and booked the Alexis. Without the reviews, I wouldn't have booked the Alexis and would have had a horrible experience at the first place I reserved. The Alexis a very nice, clean & quiet hotel. Liked it so much, I'm staying here again this week. Thank you Trip Advisor & Alexis.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

When I booked our reservation direct with the hotel over two months ago for a three-night visit, I requested a quiet room away from roads and traffic. I also asked upon check-in, which was in the afternoon. Well, once it was rush hour, we found that our room was located directed on top of the on/off ramp to the college and other businesses and that road had a stoplight at the bottom, right outside our room on the third floor. We heard every car accelerate both early morning and late in the evening -- super irritating. The breakfast was okay, but when there is a busload of elderly tourists staying at the hotel, there aren't enough tables / chairs available. The price was good, but the carpets and flooring near the elevator on third floor is nasty -- definitely needs to be replaced - stained and broken vinyl tiling! The room was fairly clean, but a bit cramped for a king w/kitchenette (which we didn't use), and we had no trouble with the internet service. When we asked at the front desk for another luggage rack, we were treated as if we had asked for the moon. Not sure that I would revisit this hotel.

Room Tip: Stay away from the rooms near the Elm Hill Pike and Ermac Drive corner.
Hixson, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Booked online and had a great rate. We were going to travel out of the Nashville's airport, so we stayed only one night. We had planned on leaving our car and taking the shuttle to the airport BUT the deskclerk said we would have to fill out a form and pay additional for leaving our car................we decided not to do that. We have never had to pay extra for any hotel around the airport to leave our car. We had stayed there before at Alexis and didn't have to pay extra. Anyway, this was a big disappointment for that situation.
The room was on the 5th floor and was very clean and nice. The room was very roomy and I would stay there again because of the room---especially, if I could get the same room!
Since the last time we stayed there, they had renovated the rooms. The bed was very comfortable (I am very picky about the bed) so, I was extremely happy about this. The room had a coffee maker, which is always a plus for me.
Overall, I would recommend staying but for paying extra for the airport, I would not do that.

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

The hotel has a great location and is situated about a 10 minute drive from the Oprey and about 20 minutes from Downtown Nashville. The breakfast was very good with a great selection of Hot and Cold foods which was included in the price. The rooms were very spacious with large beds, a great shower and bath and space to 'chill out'. A very good value for money Hotel that I would have no hesitation in recommending for a great stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
White Bear Lake, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I walked in but was able to get a better price on lastminute.com so booked online. Unfortunately the app booked me and charged me three times. The desk clerk tried to help me out to no avail but did spend a lot of time trying to contact travelocity to get the additional reservations cancelled. She also informed the next shift what was going on and that woman also tried to take care of it. It would be nice if they could have matched the price.

The room was very large and immaculate. It was very clean and comfortable and the furniture was high quality and newer. I really liked that the sink area is separate from the toilet/tub. Plus, there was a bathroom fan, something curiously absent frim mist hotels.

The entire property was clean and well cared for. Every staff person with whom I interacted was friendly and happy to help - I even asked the front desk to charge my iPod for me and he didn't bat an eye.

The deluxe continental breakfast had biscuits, sausage gravy, and sausage in addition to the standard contintal breakfast items - a much better breakfast than what I had this morning at a Hampton Inn nearer downtown.

I stayed in a king room and paid about $100 for it on lastminute.com, which was about $20 less than what I would have paid directly with the front desk. With the trouble I had with my online reservation (which still hasn't been corrected) I wish I had just booked directly. The room was really big! The bed was comfy and the linens were fresh and stain free. There was a larger than usual flat screen tv as well. Lots of power outlets for your various devices. Fast wifi with a strong signal, even in my 5th floor room.

The one complaint I have is that the second desk clerk phoned my room at 2:20 am to give me a number to call about my reservation. While I appreciate her enthusiasm for correcting my problem, I would have appreciated it a lot more in the morning.

The property is very close to the airport and you can hear the planes taking off and landing but I imagine that is true for all the hotels in the area.

Overall, I had a wonderful stay at the Alexis and would recommend it to others. The friendliness of the staff and the enormous rooms were a welcome change from the typical affordable hotel experience.

• Stayed October 2012
Pampa, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Close to Opry, really nice for the price. Breakfast was good, beds were good, rooms were quiet, never heard of Alexis Inn before, was worried but ended up being pleasantly surprised! Got rooms for $60 online with Senior discount, their are signs on building for $65 walk in. Very good value for the price.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport Opryland? Share your experiences!