“Awesome place. Don't let the price fool you!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport Opryland

Save Saved
You added Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport Opryland to your Saves list
Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport Opryland
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   600 Ermac Drive, At Elm hill Pike Corner , exit 7 Hwy 155 N, Nashville, TN 37214   |
Special Price
10% off room rate
Ranked #46 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Tallahassee, Florida
“Awesome place. Don't let the price fool you!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

I must say that I just had the best hotel experience of my life. The Alexis Inn & Suites is perhaps Nashville's Best kept secret. I must admit the price $54.00 a night had me very nervous. To my surprise, it was a great hotel. The hotel staff was very nice. The rooms were clean and fresh. And the hot breakfast was terrific. Since I was in Nashville on business, I did not rent a car, but used local ground service. The ABSOLUTE best part of my experience at the Inn was the Hotel Shuttle, Driving Ms. Daisy (---------).The shuttle staff was very kind and professional. The price was reasonable and fair, a lot less than a taxi. I felt safe and sure that they would be in place to help me make my meetings. I wish I could give higher than a 5!!! I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

363 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Jackson, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

My husband and I went to Nashville to visit friends and found this hotel on line and decided to try it. Finding accommodations were hard. When we arrived we liked the location and it was only a couple of miles from friends. The hotel was spotless and the room was en suite and very cozy living area, well equipped and clean dinette, good sized bathroom and bedroom. We thoroughly enjoyed staying here and will do so again.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

A friend and I went to a conference in Nashville and were looking for an inexpensive place to stay. We thought we were taking a risk by making reservations at a privately owned hotel that offered great rates. The reviews said that it was in a safe area, clean, and that the rooms were small. We were surprised when we arrived. The Alexis Inn is a very nice hotel. Our room was actually larger and more spacious than what we would have gotten at a brand hotel. Great food. Very clean. Very safe. Would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Lawrence, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

Would definitely stay here again. Rooms comfortable; beds comfortable; Could not here people stomping overhead--really important. Front desk staff very helpful. Breakfast complete and hot.

RIDGELY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

Stayed here for two nights. Got a 1 bedroom suite. suite was roomy and most furnishings were decent although the sofa cover cushions were a bit messed up and should be replaced. Compared to a lot of hotels in this area the price was less considering it was a suite and the area it was in was safe. Bed was comfy as were the pillows. We're coming back in this area at the end of August and I have already booked another suite hotel so we'll see how this compares. I would recommend this hotel - at least the suite - it you want room to stretch out for a decent price.

Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

My mother and I stayed at Alexis Inn while we were in town looking at apartments (my husband and I are moving to Nashville). I chose it because the price was right, the parking was free and the TA reviews were good. We were not disappointed. The rooms are plenty spacious for two people and are very clean. Also, the breakfast is really good and there are both hot and cold options -- and it's free.

I will say that if you're looking for a 5 star place, this isn't it. But if you're looking for an affordable, clean place to stay that is fairly convenient to the city, look no further. (Keep in mind that Nashville is a pretty small city, so as long as you're renting a car you don't have to be right next to everything.) I would certainly stay here again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011 via mobile

Came into town for business w/out a reservation. Looking for extended stay but everything booked due to an event.
Needed to stay somewhere for 2 nights until room at the extended stay was available. This was across street, beautiful, clean and great staff. WILL stay here again!

• Stayed July 2011

Been to Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport Opryland? Share your experiences!