“Terrific Sleep Park & Fly Program” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #20 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Crossville, Tennessee
“Terrific Sleep Park & Fly Program”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Suites Airport at 2521 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN 37214 for their sleep, park & fly program. We chose this hotel, because we could leave our car in their well-lite on-site parking lot for free up to 14 days with a complimentary shuttle to and from the Nashville airport.

Very easy to find: From I-40, take Briley Parkway North to Exit 7, Elm Hill Pike. Bear right and hotel is 3/4 mile on the right. Hotel staff is very helpful.

We were able to enjoy their complimentary manager's reception (from Monday-Thursday from 5-7) they had hotdogs, buns, meat & bean sauce, cheddar cheese with sodas and Bud light. They also have a very nice breakfast buffet with hot & cold items (6-9:30 weekdays and 6-10 on weekends)

We has a large spacious room with a sitting room with a sofa, 3 tables and a desk with Wi-fi and a very ergonomic computer chair. Small refrigerator, microwave and a 48" TV. Next was a bath vanity with wall hairdryer in a hall with a door opposite which contained a corner shower and a whirlpool bathtub and tons of towels! After that was a king bed, another 48" TV on a large 3 drawer dresser, closet with iron & board.

We were given a room that shared a wall with an elevator and an ice machine. Absolutely no noise! Great soundproofing!! Clean room and facilities. No wonder they had 100% on their hotel rating!

Senior room rate was $116 plus taxes. A place to stay, 14 day free parking, shuttle to & from airport, manager's reception and buffet breakfast. Now I call that a deal!!!!

Whole hotel had modern lines, black, white, taupe colors with splashes of red accents.

My only issue was the contract for the free parking had your name and address on it and how long you would be away. For security reasons, I folded my contract, so that info did not show when placed on the dashboard. I talked to reception and they had never had anyone mention the safety issue, but said they would change their form in the future.

Room Tip: I would think any room would be great. The only noise we heard were rude, drunk people talking very...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
GWEN363, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Valud Guest:

Glad to hear you like our park & fly programs at Comfort Suites Airport, along with the service, food and accommodations.

It is truly a great value for the money. With as little as 1 qualifying night's stay before hand,we do allow guests to leave a car parked here up to 14 days and receive courtesy tranport to and from Nashville International Airport between 4am and 10pm, with limited hours on major holidays.

Our staff and management appreciate our guests and take pride in reading reviews from guests who take the time to compliment them and the place the enjoy working at!

Beautiful rooms, a large free full hot breakfast buffet, an the complimentary evening manager's reception Monday thru Thursday nights help put a smile on our guest's faces and brng them back time and again!

Thank you again for your review and business. W elook forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed one night at this hotel. Very enjoyable. Convenient location to the Opryland area and not a bad drive to downtown either. Room was clean and updated. King bed was comfortable. Breakfast was nothing to brag about (waffles, biscuits, ham cubes, and eggs) but was ok. We will probably stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013
GWEN363, Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your review and stay at Comfort Suites.

We appreciate you taking the time to tell others and us about your visit, and are thrilled you would stay with us again.

Happy Holidays, and hope we get to serve you again.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

It's important for me to rate a hotel within the context of its category. If you are looking for a comfortable stop in Nashville, you will be quite content here.
Check-in: the man at check-in desk was efficient, perhaps not outgoing but he checked us in and gave us our keys. I'd like to note I greatly appreciated that he didn't say our room numbers out loud, as there were other people waiting to check-in and that would have made me uncomfortable - so a big thank you here! Only additional thought: ask for internet password at check-in. I didn't and realized at 11:00pm when I was going to check my email that I needed to ask them the password. I could have called the front desk, but opted to leave it be. Not a big deal.

Room: King size bed in a room that adjoined another king size bed room, which luckily belonged to just my travel companion. When we got into the room we realized our adjoining room doors were unlocked, so you may want to double check that when you go in (common sense really). The bed was comfortable, and everything was very clean. It is evident the rooms were recently redone and modernized. The television is at least a flat screen 32" - impressive for what I was expecting. Only puzzling part, and this just me being picky, is that they used the "industrial" bright white bulbs creating very stark lighting at night - this just really stood out as unusual in a hotel. Otherwise the air conditioner was quite noisy, but I actually prefer this white noise so it worked out very well for me.

Complimentary breakfast: I'm really not a picky eater and I appreciate that the hotel provides this, but you can skip this. The orange juice was really just orange colored water. They did have fresh fruit which was great and cereal and coffee. I'd stick with those choices - otherwise to head out to Skye Blue Cafe on Fatherland in East Nashville for an amazing breakfast (we ate there the day before and it was amazing!).

Awesome surprise:
I left my pillow (which I travel with always) at the hotel. Housekeeping set aside for me and when my husband called to ask if they still had it that night, the man from when I checked in happily informed him they still had it! One of my work colleagues brought it back for me then. Simply awesome!! Thank you to all the wonderful staff for caring enough to set it aside for me - this really made my trip! :)

Overall: I'd absolutely stay here again. My little "side notes" are just mere suggestions but nothing that took away from my experience.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
GWEN363, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Thank you for your review.

Hope to see you again.
Mukilteo, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We flew into Nashville late so we had picked this place because of its price and proximity to the airport. It was clean and comfortable and we were pleasantly surprised at the free breakfast buffet they offer. But don't sleep in too late. They put all the hot stuff away at 9:30.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
GWEN363, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Dear JDW:

Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites Airport for yur October 2013 stay in Nashville, TN.

We appreciate you and hope to serve you again.
kansas city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Spent 3 nights here and really enjoyed our stay. Arrived on Thur so attended Manager's Reception which is Mon thru Thur with food and beverages. Breakfasts of eggs, bacon or ham, biscuits and gravy as well as make-your-own waffles with an assortment of other foods. Great staff, rooms were clean, beds comfortable and quiet location. Well lighted parking lot, didn't hear airplanes inside building although close to airport. Good location, short drive to downtown and Opryland. Some restaurants nearby but not within walking distance.

Dear Grace621:

As a follow-up to your October stay at our Comfort Suites Airport, we just wanted to write and thank you both fo ryour 3 night stay and for taking time to recap your experience.

We are happy you enjoyed everything from the service you received, the comfort of your bed and both the reception and breakfast we take great pride in.

Thank you for allowing us to serve you and for letting other travelers know about our hotel.

We hope to serve you again.
Madisonville, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Nice sized room and furnishings are nice. My room was not as clean as it should be. Not enough to make me ask for another room, but housekeeping needs to step it up. The bed was sloppily made and there were hairs in the bathroom. Front desk staff were very friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Sikeston, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights last week while on vacation. We had requested a king room on the ground floor but none was available when we checked in. The nice lady at the counter gave us a room with 2 double beds on the ground floor which we checked out first and looked nice. The breakfast was the typical microwaved stuff but was alright. The staff was great and the location is good; close to the interstate and in a good area. The problem was with the beds. They were way beyond worn out and should have been replaced a long while back. When you sit on the edge and the top of the mattress touches the box springs...well you get the picture. Overall the hotel was very nice, modern lobby and very clean. Would I stay here again? Only if I had assurance that they had changed out the worn out mattresses what cost us sleep. If not for that I would have given it 5 stars.

Room Tip: Be sure that you go lay in the beds before checking into a room.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
GWEN363, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Dave G:

Thank you for your recent stay and review.

75% of our mattresses were changed out during our recent $1.5 million renovaton. Unfortunately not all could be replaced at one time. We do have the last 25% on order with delivery scheduled later this month. Before October is over, all mattresses will be new. At the same time we have all new pillows with 2 firmness options, comforters, blankets and scarfs ordered to be delivered soon as well.

We are glad to hear you enjoyed all other aspects of your room and stay, and hope you will come stay with us again sometime. We promise to impress!

Been to Comfort Suites Airport? Share your experiences!