“Suite Place to Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Omaha, Nebraska
“Suite Place to Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

An owner that really gets it! Have stayed here a half dozen times, and the place just keeps getting better. In the past, I liked their idea of having a "go bag" for travelers catching early flights leaving before breakfast was officially served, and the room size is very good.

Now they have completed the renovation and included not only the normal breakfast but a Managers evening get together. Last night they even served free spaghetti and meatballs, pop, and beer.

Fortunately they dumped the WSJ and switched back to the USAToday. Really couldn't ask for more.

Room Tip: Upper floors are quiet.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
GWEN363, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear T & M---

Thank you so much for being such loyal guests of our hotel.

It is because of guests like you we strive to improve and maintain our hotel every day!

Spacious, clean and refreshed rooms make for a great trip.

Our daily free hot breakfast buffet combined with the complimentary evening Manager's reception Monday thru Thursday make for an ever better experience. Yes, spaghetti and meatballs are one of our guests's favorites! Topped off with free soft drinks and beer --what more could you ask for??

The grab and go breakfast bag is an added bonuses for those guests leaving the hotel between 4am and 6am - before the buffet begins.

T & M - We look forward to seeing you again!

220 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Johnson City, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Staying here twice since April, I was impressed with the amenities for the price. My family and I enjoyed the indoor pool , suites, and expanded breakfast as well as the managers reception.I want to make sure I get protein with my meal and they had options. My daughter loved the chandeliers in the lobby. The area felt safe enough for me to book when I returned thinking I would be alone on a business trip. The staff were helpful and pleasant both times. I will return when I stay in Nashville.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Hey, Nina:

Thanks for the 4 star review and for making us your "Favorite in Nashville".

Whether business or pleasure, we are thankful you and your family appreciate our indoor heated pool, beautiful lobby chandeliers - along with all our huge hot breakfast buffet, amenities and great rates.

We hope you see you regularly for your work and family travels.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Passing through Nashville we stumbled upon this hotel.I thought it was one of our best hotels of the trip.The room was large with a separate desk area,that was a really nice touch.The big screen t.v great.They had a happy hour from 5-7 with pulled pork and 2 glasses of tap beers per person free.The employee working that area was one of the friendliest and engaging employees we ran across.She was so cheerful and happy,really made a big impression on me.I hope you take good care of her people like that can really be an asset.The front desk lady that checked us in was fast and efficient and friendly.I would stay here when I get back to Nashville.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dr Bndee:

Glad you "Stumbled" upon our hotel during your July 2013 trip!

We take pride in recruiting some of Nashville's finest folks to be here for our guests. I have passed your compliments onto them and know how much it means to all of us to have our customers recognize their service.

Nashville is well know for great BBQ and we are happy to serve it frequently during our complimentary evening Manager's Reception - Monday thru Thursday.

Thank you for allowing us to serve you and fortaking the time to review our hotel.

We hope to be a part of your future travels!
New York, USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

The good: The staff at this hotel is extremely nice, friendly and goes out of their way to be helfpul. The pool looked very nice, alhough we did not have a chance to use it.

The bad: The hotel itself has some issues. The decor is very dark and rather gloomy. It is also very basic. We saw a roach on our second day and quickly contacted hotel management. We were forced to move to a different hotel. Also, the mattress on the sleeper sofa was unbelievably thin. When I sat down on it, I sank to the bottom immediately.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Had a great stay. Seems to have been recently remodeled from the lobby to the guest rooms. Very friendly staff. Clean comfortable room with 2 new flat panel TVs. Great bathroom area and plenty of hot water. Got very lucky and arrived on a day with a managers reception, free beer and nachos!! Loved it! Also the breakfast was fantastic. Very fresh and flavorful, not at all like the standard hotel breakfast at most places. Safe well lit parking area and very convenient to major highways. Could not ask for more!

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
GWEN363, Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your stay here in June 2013 and for the review you did of our Comfort Suites Airport in Nashville.

We hope to see you again soon!
Columbus, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Spent nearly a week in Nashville while my mother was in Vanderbilt Hospital. The entire staff went out of their way to make us comfortable and we cannot thank them enough. Our room was clean, the breakfast and reception delicious. We didn't get to use the pool or exercise room; but would have under different circumstances. The refrigerator and microwave in our room were also very helpful. My husband and I would recommend this hotel to anyone for business or family travel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
GWEN363, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Sissy:

We enjoyed having you as our guests while your mother was at Vanderbilt.

We know it was a difficult time for you and your family and we are glad to know she is doing much better.

Hopefully your next visit to Nashville will be for pleasure and we look forward to another opportunity to serve you and your family anyway we can.
Richland, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Comfort Suites is an excellent brand of hotel most of the time. The front desk clerk was very rude not only to me but to another lady. I went and sat in my car trying to cancel my reservation because the african american woman was being as rude as possible and she lied to me. As soon as I came back into the lobby with customer service on the phone she started being sarcastically nice. I have never been treated so poorly at a hotel. My room was clean. The whole place is decorated in black and reds so it is has a dark feel. I won't go back and if you have trouble with _ _cy call the manager because she needs a different job. I overheard a woman in the parking lot saying she did not like that desk clerk. I expect she will be gone by her own doing soon enough.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Suites Airport? Share your experiences!